HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that ****ing Bank Robber 2.0 and it's ridiculous price, $300+ for a bare bones DX wouldn't surprise me.

I bought the DX 13 ex. (and built up a second so I could have both T-800 looks), but that $305 price tag was bull crap. I wouldn't have given in had I not had rewards points. Compared to the DX 07 Bespin Luke, that thing has horrible value for what you pay. I mean what, the chrome T-1000? Black suit Spidey came with two heads and that big ole' Sandman statue and it was $180.

HT is no longer young and hungry. I think we've either reached the point or will soon reach the point where the company's going to put up its feet and 1) give us less and charge us more 2) give us even worse QC, if that's humanly possible 3) drown us in a sea of reused parts and 4) pay even less attention to us if/when we complain.

Believe it or not, the era of Iron Man will end. And what will take its place? Star Wars! Game Over. No Mas. We Give Up.

Black Suit Spidey was once $180? I want him but I'm looking at $300. F--- me for getting into the high-end game late.

That's what I paid at BBTS. Sideshow's was a little more.

We still have the power to resist and boycott...if only we have self-control... :lol

That's what we say. That's what we all say. And then they pull a Comic-Con on us. Just about every one of us would have sold our left testicles for a BD Robo or a Returns Batman or the entire nutsack for a DeLorean that night.

patton-mag-bastd.jpg

There's no doubt in my mind that Returns Batman and Battle Damaged Robocop will be a cool $600+.

Hot Toys and Sideshow are gonna rape, prepare yourselves.

There's no doubt in my mind that Returns Batman and Battle Damaged Robocop will be a cool $600+.

$310 for Returns, $330 for BD Robo.

And if you grew up with these movies, you, somewhat reluctantly, but willingly, pull down your shorts and reach for the lube.

Wait, you mentioned Hot Toys AND Sideshow? I guess we better clear our throats too.

$310 for Returns, $330 for BD Robo.

And if you grew up with these movies, you, somewhat reluctantly, but willingly, pull down your shorts and reach for the lube.

Wait, you mentioned Hot Toys AND Sideshow? I guess we better clear our throats too.

Or theres another option, which would be just to enjoy them via pics here. Which is what I will be doing if that were to be the case later on. :lol

1. Download the high-res specs pics
2. Print and Cut them out
3. ???
4. Profit!

Imagine a detolf full of those babies.

Im fine with the DX series being pricier if its a "premium" edition of something. A better head sculpt, better made materials, etc.

I'm afraid I can't do that. These movies were my childhood. I have to add them both to my collection.

I was having the same thought a while ago, but now I think Ive moved on. I dont think you must own it to be able to enjoy it.

Just looking at pics are enough for me now, Ive realized that theres just too many figures and money you'd have to spent if one were to have to add every single stuffs that are nostalgic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back