HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You're probably thinking the comic adaptation for the movie.

tumblr_n6m1pey6ww1qems7ao1_500.gif

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 466
Last edited:
If this comes with a Keaton headsculpt, it'll almost certainly be the battle-damaged version from the end, due to the design of the figure.

The head/cowl is a large piece that sits on top of the cape, sandwiching it between the sculpt and the body of the figure.

If the Keaton sculpt was a normal version with a standard neck, then there would be no way to have the cape stay on the figure (and there'd be no Bat-emblem either, since it's part of the cowl). This is the design of both the figure and the original costume - hence no good way for him to remove his mask (he had to tear it off at the end).

However, a battle-damaged version can still have the cowl sit on top, with just the bottom of the torn headpiece - hence, the cape and the emblem would still be intact.

There's really no other way to design an alternative headsculpt.

You're right. It was the Comic Adaptation, and it wasn't even Keaton, it was Val Kilmer talking about a ******* sandwich :lol **** I'm getting old. Is that a dent on Keaton's head? :lol

If this comes with a Keaton headsculpt, it'll almost certainly be the battle-damaged version from the end, due to the design of the figure.

The head/cowl is a large piece that sits on top of the cape, sandwiching it between the sculpt and the body of the figure.

If the Keaton sculpt was a normal version with a standard neck, then there would be no way to have the cape stay on the figure (and there'd be no Bat-emblem either, since it's part of the cowl). This is the design of both the figure and the original costume - hence no good way for him to remove his mask (he had to tear it off at the end).

However, a battle-damaged version can still have the cowl sit on top, with just the bottom of the torn headpiece - hence, the cape and the emblem would still be intact.

Yeah, but he didn't have the scars initially. First he talks to Catwoman W/O the mask and then she ****slaps him, giving him the scars, but I guess the whole point of that head sculpt would be for it to be BD.

It's hot toys either way we will get a bruce wayne variant of keaton in the near future. I hope.

Oh, I thought you meant this.
View attachment 123583

Maybe. I'm probably mixing up everything in my head. It's been a long time. He said witch in the comic. I'm pretty sure he said B**** in the film, but I could be wrong about that too. It's funny because the same target audience buying the comics was the same watching the film and buying the happy meals toys, which I still have.

It would work. It'd be quite simple.

Michael+Keaton+Batman2.jpg

keatonbatman6.jpg

keatonbatman4.jpg

keatonbatman.jpg

keatonbatman2.jpg

keatonbatman8.jpg

keatonbatman9.jpg

batmankeaton10.jpg

Last edited:
That was the only way to illuatrate my point.

In my opinion, HT will give us a Keaton HS with scarfs...so they can sell in the future a clean version as Bruce Wayne.

Haha! Well, it's snowing and winter time, so a scarf is needed. :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back