HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes. But does he wear Batman under wear ?
I am so glad I came back to this thread before heading out for breakfast.

I doubt I'll be picking this up because I just got a 1989 Keaton (although if the Returns figure has some interesting extras I might consider it), but I'm jumping for joy that the Returns license is no longer in limbo.

As far as Keaton's height goes, I gave the 89 figure longer ankle pegs to bring him above 12" from top of head (not top of horns) to toes. Without them he looked a bit under 12". I wonder if the Returns figure will use a taller body, as Ht seems to be going in that direction these days?

Can't wait to see a ****load of accessories he's got!

P.S. not buying w/o Penguin tho

I think/hope his ripping off the mask headsculpt from the end of the movie will be included, with the bloody face to go with it. Also maybe a complete unmasked sculpt.

Anyone know what other Returns-specific accessories could be included? Did he use any different weapons?

Oh, and you know what? If the Nolan folks can get their Officer Whatsisname, I want--wait for it--

WALKEN.

I never liked Keaton as Batman and hated every Batmovie prior to Batman Begins so it's a pass for me but this will make a lot of people happy which is a good thing.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

HT suddenly became awesome again overnight.:lecture

I never liked Keaton as Batman and hated every Batmovie prior to Batman Begins so it's a pass for me but this will make a lot of people happy which is a good thing.

Yeah. Bale forever.

Everything that is not Nolan made sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back