HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for making my 15 minutes of forum fame, guys :lol

Im so damn excited for this release.

You should get one for free.

I'm serious. You essentially helped hype and promote the damn thing. Think about it, your first shot is the first glimpse people have seen of the figure.

Bio = DX 15 Batman

Thanks for making my 15 minutes of forum fame, guys :lol

Im so damn excited for this release.

15 minutes? Dude... The wife and I are making another baby tonight just so I can name it after you.

Sallah

You should get one for free.

I'm serious. You essentially helped hype and promote the damn thing. Think about it, your first shot is the first glimpse people have seen of the figure.

Bio = DX 15 Batman

:rotfl man the howard chans assassins are gonna find me :horror

15 minutes? Dude... The wife and I are making another baby tonight just so I can name it after you.

Sallah

An honor. A mighty mighty honor! :lol

Just noticed on the right of the pic, looks very much like a John Blake figure. Guess he was overlooked due to the other awesomeness on display.

Wait, do you just have your new born Sallah? I thought the due date was late summer/fall or something? Congratulations!

There's about to be a Biojex Sallah . . .

abeqahyn.jpg

Yes, on both threads.

Wait, do you just have your new born Sallah? I thought the due date was late summer/fall or something? Congratulations!

There's about to be a Biojex Sallah . . .

Oh yeah man... Gracyn is here. She is 4 weeks old now. :)

image.jpg

We will have to make another to honor Bio's grand feat. :)

Sallah

Awesomeness.
I read about the DeLorean (Must Have - Its got my initials on he grill) and Marty. This after the Arkham Bats. And on top of the BR Joker 2.0... I was hoping for Returns preview at SDCC, but nothing. I watched the 78 Invasion of the Body Snatchers, have a shower - then. Bang!!! Returns Batman. Great news.

And - Great pic of the 4wk old Batfan. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back