HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he comes with a faceplate like this.
BR11.jpg

:yess:
Yes....
And this...

drivingoverbr.png
and yes.

Is it possible to see a Burton returns batmobile?
It wouldn't be expensive for HT, they already got the moulds.
But i dont think if we consider that both 89 and 92 batmobiles have almost the same paint job excluding the wheels and a few details.
Plus they added all the returns features to the 89 one. Why had they done this if they planned to launch a specific returns one?
But who knows with HT...

Indeed this figure is awesome!!! Can't wait to PO!!! Like Difabio, never thought it would see the light of day!

Pers really sells it here.

Looks like he took a photo of a cosplayer walking around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 1,260
While I think this cape drapes better I still like the material for the DX09 more. This looks a bit too shiny.

Me too.
I think the DX09 Cape is perfect with the lining taken out.
I have a couple of Tony's, and I still prefer the stock one.

Will a 1/4 version of this come out? I'm planning to skip this and wait for the bigger and better version as with dx12 to qs001.

Me too.
I think the DX09 Cape is perfect with the lining taken out.
I have a couple of Tony's, and I still prefer the stock one.

I know Jokes and bats explained how to get that lining out, but as it turns out, I'm the less skilled person in the world when it comes to mod ANYTHING, hence my dislike to expensive mods here and there. It's just jealousy.

I might have been an ass regarding those (including yours) but i didn't really mean to be a complete **** about it. Would you care to explain how to do it as if you were taking to a 4 year old?

So, awesome figure...but I'm surprised no one's noticed the belt yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back