HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if there is another company that went from the most hated to the most beloved company overnight - literally.

Nobody kill me, but can someone tell me the differences between this batman and the original one?

comparisons2.jpg

comparisons.jpg

comparison3.jpg

YEEEESSSSS!!!!! This made my Comic Con! The wait for Catwoman and the Penguin won't seem so long.

Your selflessness on this day will be remembered, henceforth, for eternity, through these boards. You embody the true spirit of Batman day, sir. Taking a scolding from an SSC rep to share the awesomeness that is Returns and Arkham Batman. Thus, I share with you a virtual beer. :duff

I never even noticed arkham batman until you just mentioned it, all I saw was keaton.

It is so... so.... beautiful.... That head sculpt! That armor! That cape! AMAZING!

Thank you Biojex! You just ended the 2 and a half year drought for us all!

What a great show of the 90's Bat-fans! NECA 7", possible 1/4 scale DeVito Penguin, DC Collectibles Batman Animated stuff... and now this. Freaking awesome.

I am going to go stare at that pic some more now.

Sallah

Yeah a keaton headsculpt would be great and really fits into this figure more than the 1989 version, I suppose it depends on how big a fan of batman you.

To me Keaton is batman.

That's because you were raised by sensible human beings. :lecture

Its 1:41 am in the UK, I'm the only person in my house who's awake and I'm so tempted to wake the missus up and say 'look, look'

She was certain the figure was not Keaton.

So pleased for all us hard timers in here that were just about ready to drop to our knees. :lol

That cowl is the bomb.

That suit is slick.

The symbol is iconic Batman.

This thread is an ode to Biojex. :lol

Sorry if it's been mentioned but anyone notice the batman statue from the dark knight rises? Not that it's something I'm remotely interested in, just surprised nobody had mentioned it. Though to be fair, there's far more awesome things to be staring at in that pic. :lol

YEEEESSSSS!!!!! This made my Comic Con! The wait for Catwoman and the Penguin won't seem so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back