HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10520313_292002240972941_445198298_n.jpg

Man, that looks pretty sweet!!

Nice pic there Di F.
I can stop trying to enhance the first one now :wink1:

So glad they decided to go with the wireless cape this time around. Hopefully I can pick up a spare for my 89 because I think it looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't decide if I like the headsculpt and mouth plate more than the DX 09.

Too bad we can't get a good look at those arms and legs. It'd have been nice if one side of his cape was over his shoulder so we could see.

Wow, what a great ****ing day. The 23rd was my bday, and HT blew Sdcc away. So much awesomeness.

It actually looks like he is going to talk it's so life like, too bad it does not come with Catwoman's nails stuck on the torso.

The title to this thread is misleading, KEATON BATMAN? How many Batman Returns batman are there? lol

Might be repetitive but its not misleading. Sometimes we have to be very, very clear for the Nolan kids.

:lol But the specificity isn't necessary for "the Nolan kids". It's because this is the "KEATON Batman", when referring to the Nolan/Bale Batman, simply saying "Batman" or "THE Batman" is clear enough. :wave

This headsculpt and chest emblem + DX09 Body = my idealized version of a [Keaton] Batman.

I can see a few mix n match shots coming after this is released. Flipping the capes, the cowls, and (hopefuly) the head sculpt.

Looks outstanding like I thought it would. Love the cape and want to get a better look at those mouthpieces. This is gotta be one of the best SDCCs ever.

Shown:

Batman Returns
Marty McFly and Delorean
Ripley with Powerloader
Commissioner Gordon with Bat signal
Arkham Batman
BD Robocop

Announced:
HT Star Wars license
SSC Marvel 1/6
Beetlejuice
New horror figures

Very good stuff.

And I'll prolly pass on all of it. :lol

Man, such great news. I can't believed I'm bombed by so many great announcements.

What the hell do you buy then?
:lol I was mainly talking about the "shown" list. Im an 89 guy, so pass on Returns. Same with Ripley. Alien> Aliens. Plus I ain't paying $350 or whatever the hell that monstrosity will cost. I like Robocop, dont need a figure though, same goes for BTTF. Im done with Nolan Batman.

So that leaves the announcements.
Im mostly interested in filling a few holes in my SW collection , and hopefully getting a nice part 3 Jason. Done.

Mix that with the fact that I dont wanna pay the exuberant prices and I'm trying to move away from movie figures and there ya go.

Looks outstanding like I thought it would. Love the cape and want to get a better look at those mouthpieces. This is gotta be one of the best SDCCs ever.

Shown:

Batman Returns
Marty McFly and Delorean
Ripley with Powerloader
Commissioner Gordon with Bat signal
Arkham Batman
BD Robocop

Announced:
HT Star Wars license
SSC Marvel 1/6
Beetlejuice
New horror figures

Very good stuff.

And I'll prolly pass on all of it. :lol

WHAT! WHERE?!
That's something I was hoping for this year!

*Edit*
Nevermind....found it.:panic:

Last edited:
Okay, this is a day one PO for me. Can't wait 'til it goes up. The Sideshow booth was full of goodies but this was the ONLY Returns figure on the floor that I could see. It looks great and to prove it to you here are a few more images...

_MG_2398.jpg

_MG_2399.jpg

_MG_2403.jpg

_MG_2404.jpg

_MG_2405.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back