HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glider will be a deciding factor believe it or not. But if included, as well as Keaton's HS, I'll pay Chan.

Yeah, if this is some $275-$315 bare bones release without a glider, Bruce Wayne head, etc. I'll actually pass.
tumblr_mlh1hsxzyc1rtg76ko1_500.gif

Nah. I don't believe you. Either of you. You're both getting this, no matter what's included (or missing), no matter what it retails for.

Looking at that Keaton pic, I really think he could've played a great James Cagney back in the day.

I'm certain this set will include an unmasked sculpt--I just don't see them putting out a third Keaton Batman, so this one will have to have the works.

Eh, it has the diorama thing and same accessories (besides the extra head and the fact the mask and one head are one piece, which is dumb) but it shouldn't be $270. $200 is fair honestly

That's exactly why it's a blatant ripoff.

Looking at that Keaton pic, I really think he could've played a great James Cagney back in the day.

I'm certain this set will include an unmasked sculpt--I just don't see them putting out a third Keaton Batman, so this one will have to have the works.

RIght, if it doesn't come with the figure it will surely be included in a $150 accessory pack someday.

The title to this thread is misleading, KEATON BATMAN? How many Batman Returns batman are there? lol

I am getting the Keaton PF other wise this would be tempting. Don't think I need two even in different scales. Looks fantastic though.

Please let it come with an unmasked head.:pray::pray:

.......and a bowl of vichyssoise.:yess:

Last edited:
I had to read through this entire thread to see everyone's relief that this is finally coming out. I'm a relative newbie to collecting so this is the first figure I've followed from the initial teaser image and the wait has been excruciating! So glad this is finally seeing the light of day I was just about to lose hope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool, but Penguin or Cat-woman would have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back