HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys loves money more than they love loyalty to any specific iteration of the character.:lol

I'd love that option, but I just don't see it. I see a lot of their attention being paid to, ugh, BvS.

Maybe some time after BvS, maybe? But then they'll probably focus on the Affleck solo film. Not to mention more DXs of Nolan stuff.

I hope we see this p.o this week gotta LOVE the wait.:impatient: Saving the Best for last. I wonder if they will give us another batsymbol in the dx box again with return's design. I too am hoping for the Glider and a keaton hs with optional ripped off cowl so 3 hs and glider that would be perfect!:pray:

I hope we see this p.o this week gotta LOVE the wait.:impatient: Saving the Best for last. I wonder if they will give us another batsymbol in the dx box again with return's design. I too am hoping for the Glider and a keaton hs with optional ripped off cowl so 3 hs and glider that would be perfect!:pray:

I doubt we will get 3 headsculpts... Just the batman head and ripped cowl...

Well if anything be cool if we get differnt faceplates that could work with the 89 hs is another hope. I'm just wondering if they make the ripped cowl the EX its gonna get Batty and disapear fast i hope not that may anger many if the ripped cowl is the EXCLUSIVE.

Well if anything be cool if we get differnt faceplates that could work with the 89 hs is another hope. I'm just wondering if they make the ripped cowl the EX its gonna get Batty and disapear fast i hope not that may anger many if the ripped cowl is the EXCLUSIVE.

I dont think the face plates would work cause the 89 cowl is different...

Like this poster

batman198941.jpg

Looking at this shot is where I think they improved some things in the Returns suit like the cowl and then they got things wrong like the boots, The color of 89 boots seemed to mesh better with the armor color.

I always thought the boots looked more rubberized in Returns and they didn't 't cover the legs well.

Only because of how well it sells. If Keaton Bats sold in the same quantities then HT would love love LOVE that!

I think Burton Bat figures would be a big seller for HT if they offered as many different figures from this line as they did the Nolan stuff...What did they do, like 4 bats, 4 jokers, 3 different armory sets...So far from Burton, we've had 3 figures...2 sold out (don't know about the Mime Joker)...So, if HT gave people more Burton stuff to buy, I see no reason it wouldnt sell...The interest is obviously there from listening to people...

I think Burton Bat figures would be a big seller for HT if they offered as many different figures from this line as they did the Nolan stuff...What did they do, like 4 bats, 4 jokers, 3 different armory sets...So far from Burton, we've had 3 figures...2 sold out (don't know about the Mime Joker)...So, if HT gave people more Burton stuff to buy, I see no reason it wouldnt sell...The interest is obviously there from listening to people...

This guy who posted on Facebook is obviously a massive Keaton fan:

the problem is not the photographer's fault, it is shop related. Bait is the name of the store that came up with that "pose".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back