HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is of course, the customizing option.

Difabio posted that custom earlier, with someone putting a black stretch under suit onto a base body, then cutting out the relevant armour sections from the rubber suit, & glueing them onto the body.

It might be the way to go for some - going forward, who want to display their DX15 in as many cool ways as possible.

There is of course, the customizing option.

Difabio posted that custom earlier, with someone putting a black stretch under suit onto a base body, then cutting out the relevant armour sections from the rubber suit, & glueing them onto the body.

It might be the way to go for some - going forward, who want to display their DX15 in as many cool ways as possible.

Anyone have pics of this custom I'm curious how it looks or can be posed...

Anyone have pics of this custom I'm curious how it looks or can be posed...

You can pose it anyway you want, it takes the rubber sections of armour of the HT suit and sticks them to a lighter fabric body suit. Which is also movie authentic.

You can pose it anyway you want, it takes the rubber sections of armour of the HT suit and sticks them to a lighter fabric body suit. Which is also movie authentic.

Would just like to see what it looks like compared to the HT version

On the lash on a Tuesday?! Hate going out on a weeknight.....well, I like it, but the pubs kick you out just when you're starting to enjoy yourself.

Would just like to see what it looks like compared to the HT version

Here you go

2012-04-28_15-05-23_218.jpg

Considering the DX12 was $250, this is probably true. I mean we've had DXs reach $300 with the DX07 and 13 but they had extra figures or something else extreme (T-1000 statue in the 13's case)that justified the cost. I doubt the DX 15 will have anything like that, yet will still reach $300...what could the DX15 have that might out of the norm though? Outside of a back drop which will probably be of Gotham city near the huge Christmas tree.

As far as gadgets go, I think he had a line launcher (like the Arkham Games do) and some test tube things that weren't in the original. I'm also hoping we don't get trolled with a ripped cowl head though in some way, like it's an exclusive :slap: that just wouldn't seem right.

Maybe this one will be a 2-figure set with batman AND a complete seperate Bruce Wayne figure dressed in Tux?.....:rotfl....(yea, who am I kidding)...

Knowing HT it will reach $400 if that was the case :lol

Knowing HT it will reach $400 if that was the case :lol

Depending on how well the Bruce figure was done, I would probably be ok with that if it were really to happen...Im sure there are people that would be interested in a basic Keaton BW figure in Tux or whatever...And you certainly couldnt buy a licensed HT quality one for $100.00...So $400 for a 2-figure set would be cool with me.......ok, nuff' daydreaming...lol...

Depending on how well the Bruce figure was done, I would probably be ok with that if it were really to happen...Im sure there are people that would be interested in a basic Keaton BW figure in Tux or whatever...And you certainly couldnt buy a licensed HT quality one for $100.00...So $400 for a 2-figure set would be cool with me.......ok, nuff' daydreaming...lol...
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-bruce-banner-and-hulk-hot-toys-902164/

Yup... daydreaming...

I may be in the minority, but I don't really need a separate Keaton BW figure in a tux, even for another $100. An alternate headsculpt is good enough for me.

lol...Ok, fair enough...I would, however, pay that for a Keaton Batman 2-pack before I'd pay it for that Hulk 2-pack...Just a preference of course, and I know alot of people already owned the HT Hulk figure...But just to say a Batman 2-pack was actually as much as the Hulk set, I wonder how many would buy it?...It's obviously doable, considering all the TDK armory sets that were available...

I don't want that. What I want is a DX 2.0 89 Batman with fabric undersuit, newly developed PVC armor plates, and some new faceplates...as part of an armory set that comes with the vault, a Michael Gough Alfred, and a Keaton Wayne with turtle neck, jeans, and glasses.

I don't want that. What I want is a DX 2.0 89 Batman with fabric undersuit, newly developed PVC armor plates, and some new faceplates...as part of an armory set that comes with the vault, a Michael Gough Alfred, and a Keaton Wayne with turtle neck, jeans, and glasses.

I know right been wanting HT to announce one ever since they revealed the armory set....

Give me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back