HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The newest batman 89 figure is the dx9 correct? I may have to look into past batmen in anticipation for this one.

Man, they don't listen to any criticisms do they? :lol

The crease is for the PERS--a feature I've never seen the point of, but whatever. I can deal with the crease because since it's a Batman helmet I can just rationalize it as Bruce putting his helmet together from separate pieces.

The crease is for the PERS--a feature I've never seen the point of, but whatever. I can deal with the crease because since it's a Batman helmet I can just rationalize it as Bruce putting his helmet together from separate pieces.

Stop it. Rationalizing it makes it too realistic!

Seriously, if HT would drop the PERS maybe the figures could be cheaper. Is there anyone out there who really thinks the PERS is an awesome addition to any figure? Hot Toys eyes are already painted super-realistically--do they really need to be able to move too?

PERS has been great on the 89 line. Also, Jack Sparrow..I imagine it will be good here as well. But yeah, that panel sux though. Can't wait for the full reveal to see what this guy comes with.

I usually don't care about about the PERS, but they do work for the 89 batman, since he can't move his neck...or most of the body :lol It's nice to move...something. :lol

man. missed out on the 89. bet your sweet ass im not missing out on this. haha

Man, they don't listen to any criticisms do they? :lol

They dont.

Look at ED209, and they used the same thick rubber for the ARkham Batman.

The suit is too thick and it gives unpleasant creases when posed in the action poses. Shoulda went the same route as the Cavill Supes.

Seriously, if HT would drop the PERS maybe the figures could be cheaper. Is there anyone out there who really thinks the PERS is an awesome addition to any figure? Hot Toys eyes are already painted super-realistically--do they really need to be able to move too?

They could do the PERS control better than the panel in the back, and maybe make it less prone to breakage somehow....but when it is done right, as with the DX09, it looks GREAT. So yeah, I think it's an awesome feature in certain cases.

It looks great from what I can see on the Returns Batman also.

Nice to see this is finally happening. I'd have to think at least one, if not both, of the other characters (Penguin/Catwoman) could be revealed this weekend as well.

I usually don't care about about the PERS, but they do work for the 89 batman, since he can't move his neck...or most of the body :lol It's nice to move...something. :lol

Right on, I have found it to be essential with both Jack jokers as well. So much fun to mess around with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back