HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the non-wired cape... The face plate... The cowl... The stand...

Freaking epic. I wish I could go back to January 2012 and tell myself "Don't worry... He will be worth the wait."

Sallah

In all the excitement of the bombs Hot Toys has been dropping the last few days, I think we've lost sight of the single most all-important question:

Now that we know the 'Returns' Batman is coming, how many capes will Tony Mei make for it, post-release? :wink1:

If the cape looks anything like that prototype, he won't need to.

The pics have been "fuzz" due to the glass but it looks amazing. I just re acquired 89 Bats, I will pic this up as well

That cape looks great there!!! Big improvement. I had to sell my Burton bats and joker to pay bills awhile back so this is creeping into must buy territory for me.

In all the excitement of the bombs Hot Toys has been dropping the last few days, I think we've lost sight of the single most all-important question:

Now that we know the 'Returns' Batman is coming, how many capes will Tony Mei make for it, post-release? :wink1:

It looks like a tony meis cape, but damn here's is the worst part of this announcement... the ************** wait for release and hope to god no delays happen in between. Its a DX this will have the cape gliders and everything in between, maybe a LED batarang.

They should go all out with him. I think we'll see a Keaton head and glider.

Why else would they come in here and ask Dave to take down the Ace toyz Michael Keaton headsculpt thread (and the CEO Morgan Freeman).

I love that they did the trailer/promo logo on the base:

1992-batmanreturns-keyart-2.jpg

Shame that they didn't do this right one for DX09:

6470156_f520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back