HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad we weren't given a glimpse of what he comes with. I really hope they don't skimp out.

haha yeah. for sure. i just don't wanna miss out again and spend over 100 dollars more than release price. haha

haha yeah. for sure. i just don't wanna miss out again and spend over 100 dollars more than release price. haha

I have never been more serious. This thing will be pricey.

A bank robber Joker that is essentially the same release as it was 6 years ago, with almost nada of accessories retails for $270.

A bank robber Joker that is essentially the same release as it was 6 years ago, with almost nada of accessories retails for $270.

But that's the Heath Ledger Joker...that's like crack cocaine to TDK fans. I don't think this will be more, maybe the same price.

Haha no joke. Maybe it will come with the cowl ripped off extra head. That would be dope!

Yeah, if this is some $275-$315 bare bones release without a glider, Bruce Wayne head, etc. I'll actually pass.

They could do the PERS control better than the panel in the back, and maybe make it less prone to breakage somehow....but when it is done right, as with the DX09, it looks GREAT. So yeah, I think it's an awesome feature in certain cases.

It looks great from what I can see on the Returns Batman also.

Seam sucks, but it gives life to my DX09.

Eh, it has the diorama thing and same accessories (besides the extra head and the fact the mask and one head are one piece, which is dumb) but it shouldn't be $270. $200 is fair honestly

Never planned to get this, but I wanted desperately to see it... it also indicates a good chance of Catwoman or Penguin or both, which is absolutely MUST HAVE. I'm an '89 Bat suit type. Might grab the cape from this one though if its better. Sucky ass '89 cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back