Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, that might go to an Eye of Sauron scaled replica. Like just the top section, act like a fire pit.

...ooo...maybe both... ;)

Does anyone know if the sword is removable? I have a felling below the hand will be permanently fixed but above the hand will be a separate piece for shipping. The reason I ask is that I think if I buy this, I would prefer to display it without the sword.

I'm 99% sure it is removable. I just can't see it not. I just cant

Does anyone know if the sword is removable? I have a felling below the hand will be permanently fixed but above the hand will be a separate piece for shipping. The reason I ask is that I think if I buy this, I would prefer to display it without the sword.

It was removable at Comic-Con. The top part is anyways but if you don't display it you'll still have that hand holding the handle of the sword. I'll be display it with the sword myself.

...The top part is anyways but if you don't display it you'll still have that hand holding the handle of the sword...

Thanks, that's what I thought. I didn't think they would make the bottom removable. Did they actually remove the blade portion at SDCC?

Thanks, that's what I thought. I didn't think they would make the bottom removable. Did they actually remove the blade portion at SDCC?

No but you could see how like most swords it just slides into a hole in the hand.

14550225238_0a2ebfc0a6_b.jpg

Love this pic. Really debating what's on the horizon but this image makes it hard to not want to order.

It's a pretty good pic. :lol Nah, I'm with ya it's a pretty good piece and I think should be considered by many. It will be purchase by me.

Could the SS run be 1000 and the rest could have distributed other geographical locations? It's odd that on weta's site its 3500... :S

how many can each person order from weta? is it 1 per address?

Do you guys think this will sell out with-in a few hours? days? weeks? :)

Back