Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably won't start buying these until the Swivel Arms come into play....I hated Straight Arms and had to upgrade the originals for better articulation

For once we agree. Swivel arms FTW. Will wait but these do look awesome.

I am excited for Scarlett, COBRA Commander, Destro and hopefully, maybe, please God, Sgt. Slaughter. I have confidence that Gentle Giant will be able to duplicate the material to make Zartan change colors in the sun.

Come on, Jumbo Raptor! :rock

raptor.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly we won't be so lucky. The Star Wars versions GG has done went for $80 so expect at least that much. I have heard rumors of at least $100.

That's out of control, there so simple and require barely any paint and some thing like this could easily be found in Walmart for 19.97. I expected to be charged a premium for the collectible nature of them but 100 bucks is just wrong:(

Considering you can get a 3 foot tall Jakks figure for about 1/4 the price of these, you are pretty much paying for licensing royalties.

That's out of control, there so simple and require barely any paint and some thing like this could easily be found in Walmart for 19.97. I expected to be charged a premium for the collectible nature of them but 100 bucks is just wrong:(

If GG could get Wal Mart to sell these, I'm sure they'd be cheaper. Niche markets, and low runs mean high prices.

I know these are probably a given, but

85' Snake Eyes
84' Storm Shadow

are going to make me one happy Joe fan. Just completing the Original 13 would be a first for me. Never was able to hunt down Hawk and Grandslam. Short Fuze and Flash covered for them, nobody ever noticed.

If GG could get Wal Mart to sell these, I'm sure they'd be cheaper. Niche markets, and low runs mean high prices.

I expected them to be over priced do the collectible nature of them, just not 100 bucks expensive, I was figuring 50-60 dollars. Etherway I still want a few, the nostalgia of these is so awesome, I started at the beginning in the 80s, I got the first wave that hit toy stores in 82-83 when I was 4 or 5 years old, I was hooked:)

Back