Anovos sandtrooper armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STORMTROOPER421

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am sorry if this doesn't go here or if it is a thread somewhere else, but it looks like Anovos has sandtrooper armor coming out with the e-ll blaster according to this pic from comingsoon.net at SDCC
hr_Comic-Con_2014_118.jpg

I wonder how this affects eFx's stormtrooper offering? Gino?

When asked on Facebook, ANOVOS stated that: "More details revealed in time, but as far as the licensing is concerned, ANOVOS is producing costumes while eFX Inc. is producing props. It can be a little confusing!"

Seems like semantics, but were I to interpret that... I'd say ANOVOS is building gear tailored specifically to be worn as costumes (like how the Vader helmet was designed with comfort in mind), and eFX is producing pieces meant to be displayed as replicas. Both are, of course, aiming for a high level of detail and accuracy.

Exactly. When you can get a very accurate RS Sandtrooper and the only thing you need next is a backpack. All for way less than $3000 if this will be the price for Anovos

Looks like Vader will be about $2600 for the standard and $5400 for the premier (orders at the moment are 25% off for early birds). About what I expected for the premier line, but I'm glad they had a standard. Jango may be priced similarly, though your guess is still as good as mine for the troopers.

Back