1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Hot Toys Aliens Figures?

10481648_580729925382499_8478038819867976976_o.jpg

All these announcements are great news but based on past announcements until we have these figures in our hands, nothing is concrete. How many past announcements are we still waiting for?...

There is proto types at the show and not name cards :) good enough sign for me

Sleepy Hollow, Prometheus, Batman Returns.

Although I feel BR will be shown tomorrow.

All these announcements are great news but based on past announcements until we have these figures in our hands, nothing is concrete. How many past announcements are we still waiting for...

Yes with the COMING SOON rubbish (*cough* Prometheus), but fairly sure any time we've been shown a finished HT figure, it has come out..

Sleepy Hollow, Prometheus, Batman Returns.

Although I feel BR will be shown tomorrow.

Prometheus is the only one we ever saw a prototype for, but it was never even officially shown.

XMFC Charles and the original Loki are the only no-show, officially-revelead prototypes I can recall.

I can't do another power loader -- still have the one from 2007 -- but man do I have to have Alien Rips. Pipe dream wants Ash and Parker too, and a blue space suitted Lambert.

Newt doll? By "doll" do you mean Newt's actual doll she has in the movie, or do you mean a figure of Newt?

There's something in the front of the powerloader, to it's right, that I think looks like a mangled/dismembered figure (Bishop?)...

DeLorean. Fantastic. Looks like I'm going to be getting a bunch more Iron Man figs over the next year as well. And eventually I'll pick up the HP display cases. Good grief.
The figure in front of the Power Loader looks to be Ripley. I'm pretty sure that's the outfit she was wearing. Plus too tall to be Newt. The other fig looks to be Alien 1 Ripley in the jumpsuit and with the longer hair.

Damn....great, but damn. My wallet was hoping to see sweet **** all at this comic-con.

Back