1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Aliens (with Power Loader!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Hot Toys Aliens Figures?

OMFG Warrant Officer Ripley. Get in. I so hope that photo is fer real..

Old timers, was there ever a time like this before where Hot Toys just went balls to the wall as far as reveals go? It seems like we are getting bombarded.

I can't remember ever seeing a tidal wave like this.

Kind of jaw-dropping, to be honest.

I wonder if they've secured the services of several more factories, because this is going to be a LOT of product to roll out. Hopefully the quality doesn't slip.

(Or maybe this is everything they've got planned for the next five years and they're just going to take the next couple of ComiCons off! :lol)

Old timers, was there ever a time like this before where Hot Toys just went balls to the wall as far as reveals go? It seems like we are getting bombarded.

Not at all...as far back as I remember, we only get 3 exclusives and a couple more reveals. Nothing quite like this imo

I can't remember ever seeing a tidal wave like this.

Kind of jaw-dropping, to be honest.

I wonder if they've secured the services of several more factories, because this is going to be a LOT of product to roll out. Hopefully the quality doesn't slip.

(Or maybe this is everything they've got planned for the next five years and they're just going to take the next couple of ComiCons off! :lol)

It's overwhelming.

Guess I need to go finish that headache-inducing Marion Ravenwood project just to bump up my justifiable budget.

The thing is when will we see these figures?
I mean they are just getting to the BTTF figures now and those were shown back in 2011!!!
We might be old men by the time these come out.

Exciting times! I think the Marvel stuff will be taking a back-burner until one of my two cabs is full of Aliens, Predators and Terminators! Room for 11 more! :) :)

No, this is new...

Alien Ripley is MY FAV SO FAR!

And I still have Dallas and Kane in space suits.

Back to the Future, now this. Good stuff.

Have to say this has been my favorite announcement also. Just hope revamped marines are comming also

No, this is new...

Alien Ripley is MY FAV SO FAR!

And I still have Dallas and Kane in space suits.

Literally this week, I was thinking I would just sell on my HT Dallas, and go with the NECA toys for my Alien fix.

NOT NOW! :yess:

Still kicking myself for not getting Dallas and Kane when they first came up. They looked great, but the lack of the John Hurt sculpt bugged me.

Wonder if they're thinking of doing 2.0s of those? Or if it's just Ripley and done.

Still kicking myself for not getting Dallas and Kane when they first came up. They looked great, but the lack of the John Hurt sculpt bugged me.

Wonder if they're thinking of doing 2.0s of those? Or if it's just Ripley and done.

Definitely wouldn't anticipate a Hurt likeness, but if HT were to announce they're revisiting the spacesuits for Dallas, Lambert & a not-Kane, I'd be all over that.

All these announcements are great news but based on past announcements until we have these figures in our hands, nothing is concrete. How many past announcements are we still waiting for?...

All these announcements are great news but based on past announcements until we have these figures in our hands, nothing is concrete. How many past announcements are we still waiting for?...
Thought you were on holiday? Get to the bar.

Can't holiday during CC :horse

Back