Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 30 - Blue Steel (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
10574535_715247618548224_1737670404847595136_n.jpg

Yep. That's the Blue Still already. I don't think anybody ever doubt that was coming... it was an easy repaint.

I see peacemaker in there too, first orange one in the middle row. Im not sure these are official suits or custom repaints though.

If I ever become a millionaire, I would buy all of the iron man hot toys figures in all their versions. But it is so nice to look at them.

I'm just waiting for some kid to grab that Alien power loader and make a bunch of holes in all those styrofoam boxes :lol

If it comes along, which it no doubt it will, I would rather see some other Iron Men figures before (both new scuplts and other kitbashes) before an already released figure in a different colour again (so Python yes, Midas no)

What's interesting is that he's shown in the HOA set but not individually with the other armors; not spotlighted. You'd think for a figure that is a straight repaint of another existing figure it would be a slam dunk for them.

Could just be they have prototyped the paint job but not decided to put it into production.

With all the previously announced models coming out including several armours, WS figures then all the new items from various licenses they have shown off over the last couple hours I think they have their hands full.

If it gets an official release, I think I'll pick it up. I love the blue and silver combo. I'm a little burn out on red and gold.

I hope the 3 iron man that just happen to be in the HOA is a sneaky way for hot toys to tease us of up coming releases. I will buy them all :)

Back