Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 30 - Blue Steel (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1407251352073e09dd7f27cfaf.jpg

1407251407eac087eec9abcc1d.jpg

thinking about all these repaints that are gonna come out makes me physically ill :lol

I suppose they'll beef up the accessories but that might in turn beef up the price

You know the Mark 30 does look cool but seeming I have Centurion coming they would have to give it something different to make me want to buy another one, I dont know what but I wouldnt want another 1:1 figure in a different colour... same reason why I passed on Mark 42 for the Mark 43 as they will be 95% plus the same other than any improvements to the design and accessories (different levels of damage & weapons maybe).

I dont even know if they gave it a laser option on the wrists if that would be enough... great colour scheme though!

I had always said that I thought the 42 armor was cool.....if they reversed the color scheme. I guess they decided to listen to me! :) I love the Centurion armor but I agree with mynameschris that I don't need 2 of the same armor but in different colors.

You know the Mark 30 does look cool but seeming I have Centurion coming they would have to give it something different to make me want to buy another one, I dont know what but I wouldnt want another 1:1 figure in a different colour... same reason why I passed on Mark 42 for the Mark 43 as they will be 95% plus the same other than any improvements to the design and accessories (different levels of damage & weapons maybe).

I dont even know if they gave it a laser option on the wrists if that would be enough... great colour scheme though!

Silver Centurion never used any laser in IM3.... Blue Steel should be less expensive as it should come with less parts... No Stark head, additional face mask & BD chest plate

Silver Centurion never used any laser in IM3.... Blue Steel should be less expensive as it should come with less parts... No Stark head, additional face mask & BD chest plate

I know it didnt, a laser on the wrist guard like the Mark 7 is the only simple change I can think of to give it thr option to lool different and thr backstage write up did suggest some form of energy weapon other than the repulsors.

I wish the Silver Centurion had as much silver armor as Blue Steel. It's still one of my favorites but has a lot more red than I was expecting.

Hmmm.. think I would have preferred Blue Steel in a darker blue.. more the blue of Iron Patriot.. this also looks paler and brighter than the figure in the suit lists.. perhaps it's just the lighting?
:dunno

Pretty ironic that Blue Steel has more silver than blue and Silver Centurion has more red than silver. :lol

Still love it :rock

Back