1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 36 - Peacemaker (?)

Although it is technically a re-paint I see it and South Paw that way

I didn't like Red Snapper at first but it grew on me and I bought it, however, I'm nor worried about getting this or South Paw.

HT has turned into Hasbro with the repaints and mix and match parts now. The thing that turns me off bout this is they mixed PPS with MMS parts, and the Red Snapper's torso has no waist or ab movement and the chest is stuck in a slightly turned posed.

HT has turned into Hasbro with the repaints and mix and match parts now. The thing that turns me off bout this is they mixed PPS with MMS parts, and the Red Snapper's torso has no waist or ab movement and the chest is stuck in a slightly turned posed.

You can't blame Hot Toys for these, they didn't invent the armors they are only producing them as toys.

The Marvel franchise created the variations so they bare the blame for the not being more original

Best one yet!!!! Truly Amazing!!!! and we will only have to wait a couple of months if it releases like Midas did last year to SS in early December!!!!

View attachment 129845

Kool looking suit. I like the overall design better than the snapper, the hands vs. the claws I guess, but thankfully for my wallet I have no interest in a iron man pumpkin suit on my shelf. Very much a relief for me as the wife is really starting to really take notice that I have a few tooooo many iron man suits..

Mine said the same, and I only have 2 on display...:slap

Yep I'm getting this. Love the colors!

View attachment 129845[/QUOTE]

Was this thing even on the screen?
How much air time did it have?
Less than 5 seconds I'm guessing.
Can anyone screen cap it from IM3?

That's five seconds more than the WM 2.0 was in the movie....?

I like it, looks totally badass. Not sure that I'll buy it, but if it's a limited release then I probably will. I like having limited stuff.

Evidently it's MMS258. Is the torso still fixed like Red Snapper though? Here's the info I saw:

Iron Man 3: 1/6th Scale Peacemaker(Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure

The Mark XXXVI armor is designed by Tony Stark in Iron Man 3 to be a Riot Control Suit. The brightly-colored suit is also nicknamed as the “Peacemaker” because it is built to control riots and keeping peace.

Today Hot Toys is delighted to continue expanding the “House Party Protocol” and introduce the 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure as a 2014 Summer Exclusive item featuring special metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor, LED light-up functions, and figure base.

Iron Man fans don’t miss out on adding this collectible figure to your “House Party Protocol”!

The Peacemaker will be firstly available at the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) on September 6 – 7 (For order details, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/actioncity.com.sg).

For other countries, please stay tuned on Hot Toys’ Facebook Page for update!
(This product is available for selected markets only)

Specifications:
- Product CodeMMS258
- Product NamePeacemaker (Mark XXXVI)
- HeightApproximately 34 cm tall
- Points of Articulations30
- Special Featuresspecial metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor, LED light-up functions, and figure base.
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by N/A. Armor Painted by Lok Ho
- Head Painted by N/A
- Head Art Directed by N/A. Painting Art Directed by JC. Hong

The 1/6th scale Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI) Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic likeness of Peacemaker (Mark XXXVI), the Riot Control Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Metallic orange, dark grey and silver painting with distress effect on armor
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms

Accessories:
- One (1) circular figure stage with stand
- Decorative caution labels for customization

Available For Selected Markets Only

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required

Best one yet!!!! Truly Amazing!!!! and we will only have to wait a couple of months if it releases like Midas did last year to SS in early December!!!!

View attachment 129845

Merry christmas :lol

I said if they made peacemaker i would get him. HT didnt fail on this one. Looks stunning.

IMO the arm makes a hell of a difference, pulls off A LOT of different poses and looks. Red snapper is worth the price but if it had movable elbow joint it would've been amazing.

I was waiting for someone to complain about the stickers :lol I bet a lot of ppl will end up selling them n few will try and fail to put them on :lol

Well there goes my hope that Hot Rod was going to be the Summer Exclusive :(

Looks like a Scion stood up and started walking around.
The gears and workings look intricate, but the colors and shapes are just ....idk.

No surprise there, I did think blue steel would happen first but I guess it makes sense since red snapper has been out the longest. Put it up for order and lets get this show on the road!

Are we expecting this from sideshow? If yes you guys any idea when? After or before they release it in Singapore?

Can't decide if I like this or not ...
It being an exclusive does push me towards liking though .. falling right into hot toys' trap ...

So when does SS usually put up pre-orders for 'Summer Exclusives'?

Back