1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

While they're at it, they shouldn't skip the Mayor played by Nestor Carbonell. Lost fans would also be happy with it.

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

Hellz to the yeah, not bothered about Blake but Gordon

Last edited:

Where's the falafal guy, they could even release his falafal stall a year later as a accessory pack.

Homeless guy better come with a 'nice coat'

Bat-Signal at the back!

image.jpg

Yes, it is.

The 2011 TF Begins just doesn't cut it and there is much room for improvement.

And then that DX Batman Begins would have something else that needs to be improved. And we'll call for another one. And another. And another.

Seriously, another Batman Begins would be the 4th Begins figure already. 3 tries and they still haven't satiated the fans. I'd rather they devote the time and effort for somethings else. Yes Nolan Batman sells, I'm okay with evrything getting a remake or a re-re-re-remake, just not after barely 3 years since the last. Let HT do first the figures they promised 3 years ago.

Pretty sur it'll be a figure set kind of like they did with the Armory. :yess:

Do I see two Batman figures there? One must be the Arkham figure I would say... and the other?? :horror

A group of us are hoping it is the Batman Returns Keaton figure. But I would not be shocked if it was a new version of the Begins Batman.

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

I'd take another batman begins only because all, even the TF one are garbage.

Let them do Returns first sure but you can't deny that that begins figures are sub par. If anything it's HT fault for making them all so bad. If they have to copy the enterbay one, so be it. Make sure everything fits properly like the belt - no need for padding and hey presto. At least the majority will be happy.

They've showcased and will be putting up plenty of different and pre-announced figures which everybody was complaining about them forgetting just a couple of weeks ago. It's not like it's really eating into their time or release of other figures by the looks of it

This is huge news. Wowowowowowowow :clap:yess::panic:

My guess is one of the Batmans is from the armory set, along with the Bruce and Alfred, and the other is from the game.

I never got a Begins Batman. So I would purchase one, as I really like the Costume.

It's the better of the 2 suits

Back