1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordan (Civil Outfit) & Blake (SDCC)

Imagine if they made Rachel before Ra'as! That'd be hilarious :lol

:monkey3

I think I might pass on Blake, but Gordon is mine!!!

Imagine if they made Rachel before Ra'as! That'd be hilarious :lol

:monkey3

Rachel is the easiest custom BY FAR to make. Just sayin' :lol

tumblr_m80cpj3I9Y1qir627o1_500.jpg

Thanks for posting this thread! Looking forward to more from the SDCC, so ordering both, hoping for the Bat-Signal! :rock

Nice! Gordon's awesome! Blake seems to be getting the shaft from everybody.:lol If HT are smart, they'll make Gordon the exclusive figure in a Batsignal set with Blake, so, basically, the only way to get Jimbo is to take a Robin off their hands, as well.:lol

Nolanite checking in. I don't care about the hate. Gordon AND Blake will both be mine.

I'm just curious now which movie Gordon's outfit will be meant to be from.
Hoping for Batman Begins but I'm not to sure atm, will have to compare.

Nolanite checking in. I don't care about the hate. Gordon AND Blake will both be mine.

:goodpost: :exactly:

That's not Gordon and Blake. Notice they are in front of Iron Man's work table. HT is doing a security guard to protect Stark's work station, and the guy with the coat is the Sam Rockwell character from IM2. Iron Man FTW.

Nice! Gordon's awesome! Blake seems to be getting the shaft from everybody.:lol If HT are smart, they'll make Gordon the exclusive figure in a Batsignal set with Blake, so, basically, the only way to get Jimbo is to take a Robin off their hands, as well.:lol

That would be smart, because if they did that I would totally buy Blake :lol

I still might get him, but I might wait for a sale or something, I can’t see him selling out.

I see a-dev posted in here. He better not be making fun of me (I have everyone who ever posted in the Returns thread on ignore. Including myself. Makes it hard to browse that thread to be honest).

Kinda looks like TDK to me

(...)

Somehow think that's more likely than something from BB, though I'd love to see more from BB since there actually weren't many BB figures yet, but that suit / coat from TDK would be cool as well.

Personally, I want that green sixth scale forklift that's in the background.

:lol Sadly that's an exclusive item you'll only get if you order your figures in containers.

AHHH Maybe this is a Hot Toys accessory pack for Gordon. That's why the Iron man is beside it on display. hmmmmmm

That would make more sense than an all new figure. And that's definitely Groot behind them. Can tell by the stand and hand. Looks like they just haven't organized everything yet. Last year DC, Marvel and the Terminator/Robocop/other stuff were all in different displays.

Back