1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

STFU Jeffrey

You stfu. No one here needs your input on whether they can or can't make room for something. We don't need to hear your opinion on everything.

What is Catwoman, Gordon and the Blakester doing down there? Batman wouldn't allow them down there . . . unless he retired!

That level of imagination doesn't require as much suspension of disbelief. ;) Not that they would all be down there together mind you, but if I were to create the swiveling diorama I've always wanted (the kind like when the fireplace swivels around), then I'd have to get rid of the bathroom that sits behind my office.

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

Ya, I don't have a Ledger Joker either. Sold the DX11 as he wasn't really doing anything for me... And since I started collecting with the TF BB (ugh) I "missed out" on previous
Ledgar Jokas. While I love his portray in TDK, he doesn't really do anything for me in figure form. Although I'd love to own the 1:4 EB one for some reason...

All I'm left with is the DX12 and the entire line of vehicles sans Camo Tumbler.

Oldman IS DA MAN and love the new HT figure- he is 8 years "older" in TDKR and his look his appropriate. Getting this figure instantly!

Yup. so happy about these releases. Blake is a spot on likeness so far. And finally getting Commissioner Gordon is awesome!!! Plus the Bat Signal has a been a long time diorama piece i've been waiting for. I know a lot of custom people have these, but i don't care for buying any custom stuff.

I say next year, lets have a Father/Daughter set....Ras and Talia
Then a Fox set with the Rises Armory :)

Also very excited for the Returns Batman & Arkham. Never doubted they would come out, just need to be patient with HTs, thats all. :)

Yup. so happy about these releases. Blake is a spot on likeness so far. And finally getting Commissioner Gordon is awesome!!! Plus the Bat Signal has a been a long time diorama piece i've been waiting for. I know a lot of custom people have these, but i don't care for buying any custom stuff.

I say next year, lets have a Father/Daughter set....Ras and Talia
Then a Fox set with the Rises Armory :)

Also very excited for the Returns Batman & Arkham. Never doubted they would come out, just need to be patient with HTs, thats all. :)

HT obviously sees $$$ and interest in the TDK trilogy and will give us many more releases in the years to come...
Yes Talia and Ras would be nice- Fox is a must at this point!

There's really not much left to do. Other than the TDKR armory, everything that they've teased and hinted at for this license has been done now that Blake is checked off. Sure, they could pull a 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 out of their ass, but for the most part it feels complete (other than Ra's and maybe Fox).

This is all that's left really for 1/6,

- Ra's (gaping hole that needs to be filled)
- Ninja Bruce (depending on what Ra's is like)
- TDKR armory teased
- Fox (Hot Toys was pissed about the Ace Toyz CEO, maybe they had him planned)

- Miranda Tate *shudder* only 4 people would buy

That's it.
I always thought it would be cool if they made the other bank robber guys to go with joker.

There's really not much left to do. Other than the TDKR armory, everything that they've teased and hinted at for this license has been done now that Blake is checked off. Sure, they could pull a 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 out of their ass, but for the most part it feels complete (other than Ra's and maybe Fox).

This is all that's left really for 1/6,

- Ra's (gaping hole that needs to be filled)
- Ninja Bruce (depending on what Ra's is like)
- TDKR armory teased
- Fox (Hot Toys was pissed about the Ace Toyz CEO, maybe they had him planned)

- Miranda Tate *shudder* only 4 people would buy

That's it.

I'd buy her but she's a loooonnnggg shot.
I think HT will get us different versions of main characters again- another Joker Dx, BB DX, possible 1/4 Joker,
new much improved Scarecrow and Two Face(I see that coming almost certainly).
Fox will come as well...
Yes limited amount but enough for a couple years till Dawn of Justice

Listen to this man Jeff. He hasn't regretted any of the buying decisions I've forced him into . . . except that one purchase, but that was out of my control.

I'm so sorry Hydeous, she looked clean to me, I swear!

That's a fantastic idea. I bet that would be brilliant if implemented properly. Imagine showing that off to people.

Yeah, imagine you're throwing a party at your house, right? Everyone is there friends, family and they're all having a REAL good time.

-Then that cute girl at work that you just can't keep your eyes off of shows up. In fact, she even told you she wasn't coming tonight because she had plans with her boyfriend later.

You notice her from across the room and she notices your collection and begins to study it intently. You have a red cup with your favorite choice of beer in your hand, music, talking, laughter in the background and not even paying attention to your buddy's story about his vacation to Brazil a couple of weeks ago. You cut him off abruptly, and say "I'll be right back, Gary" and dart directly to her in front of your recently windexed detolfs.

You say, "Hey! I didn't think you were coming?!"

She says, "I know! (pause) Change of plans" (with a hint that she and her boyfriend just had a huge argument-potentially worthy of a break up).

You say, "Oh, I see (pause) Well I'm glad you made it." (With a huge smile as she looks deep into your eyes)

She says, "So, what is all this? It's so cool!

You say, "My collection, it's a real passion of mine (pause) Here check this out. (You proceed to show her the diorama)

She wathces in amazement and listens closely to every word you have to say as you point out every detail.

Thirty minutes later, you finish showing her your collection and she stops and just stares at you. You stare back. Heart beating right out of your chest and you sense the feelings are mutual. Finally, you lean in for the kiss and you both lock lips for a good 2 seconds. Then you back up and there is an akward beat for a second or two before you both regain your composure.

You say, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about that-I mean you have a boyfriend. I don't know what got into me."

She says, "It's ok. (she pauses) Things didn't work out." (she bites her lower lip and flirtasiously smiles at you)

You end up asking her out and go on your first date with her to a local mini golf and sparks fly, it's the start of something new. Fast forward 18 months later, you look at her across from the altar and she looks beautiful in her white gown. She whispers, "I love you." You whisper back, "I love you more."

And you both share the rest of your lives together.

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

You seriously have issues Jeff. I'm serious now.

Last edited:

Yeah, imagine you're throwing a party at your house, right? Everyone is there friends, family and they're all having a REAL good time.

-Then that cute girl at work that you just can't keep your eyes off of shows up. In fact, she even told you she wasn't coming tonight because she had plans with her boyfriend later.

You notice her from across the room and she notices your collection and begins to study it intently. You have a red cup with your favorite choice of beer in your hand, music, talking, laughter in the background and not even paying attention to your buddy's story about his vacation to Brazil a couple of weeks ago. You cut him off abruptly, and say "I'll be right back, Gary" and dart directly to her in front of your recently windexed detolfs.

You say, "Hey! I didn't think you were coming?!"

She says, "I know! (pause) Change of plans" (with a hint that she and her boyfriend just had a huge argument-potentially worthy of a break up).

You say, "Oh, I see (pause) Well I'm glad you made it." (With a huge smile as she looks deep into your eyes)

She says, "So, what is all this? It's so cool!

You say, "My collection, it's a real passion of mine (pause) Here check this out. (You proceed to show her the diorama)

She wathces in amazement and listens closely to every word you have to say as you point out every detail.

Thirty minutes later, you finish showing her your collection and she stops and just stares at you. You stare back. Heart beating right out of your chest and you sense the feelings are mutual. Finally, you lean in for the kiss and you both lock lips for a good 2 seconds. Then you back up and there is an akward beat for a second or two before you both regain your composure.

You say, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry about that-I mean you have a boyfriend. I don't know what got into me."

She says, "It's ok. (she pauses) Things didn't work out." (she bites her lower lip and flirtasiously smiles at you)

You end up asking her out and go on your first date with her to a local mini golf and sparks fly, it's the start of something new. Fast forward 18 months later, you look at her across from the altar and she looks beautiful in her white gown. She whispers, "I love you." You whisper back, "I love you more."

And you both share the rest of your lives together.

43689-Christian-Bale-dafuq-wtf-gif-4Vsk.gif

Dafuq?

Not sure if you are serious or trolling....but either way man, that is a lot of effort for a joke.

I'd buy her but she's a loooonnnggg shot.
I think HT will get us different versions of main characters again- another Joker Dx, BB DX, possible 1/4 Joker,
new much improved Scarecrow and Two Face(I see that coming almost certainly).
Fox will come as well...
Yes limited amount but enough for a couple years till Dawn of Justice

Ya sure HTs want to make $ but they are fans themselves and enjoy making the stuff that's why they make figures. They love them too. and it will be good to roll out new ones from time to time in the future for TDK. Not sure I see them doing another Dent 2.0 anytime soon but Fox I can see. Funny years ago you couldnt give Dents away. I got mine for like $90. I still think it's a great figure for it's time. Has a very good likeness for then.

But Ras definitely would be my next want. He is the over arching villain of the trilogy. So hopefully they can get Liam's approval someday :)

Last edited:

Ya sure HTs want to make $ but they are fans themselves and enjoy making the stuff that's why they make figures. They love them too. and it will be good to roll out new ones from time to time in the future for TDK. Not sure I see them doing another Dent 2.0 anytime soon but Fox I can see. Funny years ago you couldnt give Dents away. I got mine for like $90. I still think it's a great figure for it's time. Has a very good likeness for then.

But Ras definitely would be my next want. He is the over arching villain of the trilogy. So hopefully they can get Liam's approval someday :)

I sold my Dent for like $110..geeeezzz
Yes Fox is coming we hope but I believe Dent too iconic to the trilogy and the first one wasn't a great figure for HT...so.......

-Then that cute girl at work that you just can't keep your eyes off of shows up. In fact, she even told you she wasn't coming tonight because she had plans with her boyfriend later.....

Thanks for the rep, Rambler. SDCC has gotten me giddy, at least it's entertaining to some!

I bought my Harvey Dent for $100 at my LCS just two years ago. It was on sale because of damage to a corner of the box. Last year, I couldn't resist selling it for $250. I figured they'd do a 2.0 at some point anyway.

Back