1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

Cool I'm down for Gordon and the signal although I wish it was the Begins versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool I'm down for Gordon and the signal although I wish it was the Begins versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they teased the signal awhile ago, I was wishing it was Begins also. Thinking a BB DX would be announced with it.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

its Gordon as the Commissioner. He wasn't Commissioner in Begins.

No one said he wasn't Commissioner.

I haven't been back here in the past 30 minutes, is this set still good or still bad? And have we decided that this is a BTDKBR Gordon? It's obvious Hot Toys doesn't know, so we should, right? ;)

No one said he wasn't Commissioner.

Im just saying a few people were wishing for a Begins Gordon, but it makes sense for them to do Commissioner Gordon since that's the iconic Gordon character. He is known mainly as the Commissioner Gordon. To me thats the selling point. If they go back to a Begins Gordon thats fine, they could someday, but i was just saying doing a Commissioner Gordon makes the most sense right now.

And it looks like Gordon and the Batsignal will also be available by itself without Blake. Good for those that only want the signal and Gordon. If the price is right I'll get that set/version (if that's what they're doing).

View attachment 122780

Nice if that's an option for those who want it, but if there is a set including Blake ("Officer Whathisname" :lol) that's the one I'll get.

This picture really proves that Hot Toys' signs/labels/figure stands on display at shows don't really provide a definitive indication of which banner a figure is released under. LT. Jim Gordon, released under The Dark Knight Rises banner??? Either the banner is incorrect, or Jimbo's rank is a mistake. I'm betting that this is going to be released as the Commissioner.

Nice if that's an option for those who want it, but if there is a set including Blake ("Officer Whathisname" :lol) that's the one I'll get.

This picture really proves that Hot Toys' signs/labels/figure stands on display at shows don't really provide a definitive indication of which banner a figure is released under. LT. Jim Gordon, released under The Dark Knight Rises banner??? Either the banner is incorrect, or Jimbo's rank is a mistake. I'm betting that this is going to be released as the Commissioner.

ya they got the signs all wrong. it should be Commissioner Gordon.

IDGAF if he is Lt. or Commish, just get me a Gordon in a trench coat. I was Commissioner Gordon for Halloween one year and my costume was a huge hit at work and all the costume parties that I attended.

yah its just the stands and signs are wrong. I hope they fix them. its really early and they got plenty of time. These are just for show, so i wouldn't put too much stock into it just yet. But if they put out that figure with that outfit and call him Lt. Jim Gordon, that would be a big ooops. :)

I just want to know if I will be able to get the signal by itself. No interest in the figures.

Thank the maker that this set can just be purchased with Gordon and the signal. I have no interest in owning a John Blake figure. Liked the character but not willing to pay any real money for a figure of him. Gordon and the signal is iconic. Hopefully this will be reasonably priced. Then again it's Hot Toys so there goes that wish.

The Bat Signal and Gordon set should be priced at $310-$330

$330 will be my max. And I'll most likely sell the signal.

Eh, I have DX 12 Batman that is technically from TDKR right? I sold the steps base, the EMP gun and put him on the DX 02 base and display him next to the DX 11 Joker. Is he still from TDKR? I got a second DX 12 that i built up from part outs to make Hong Kong jump Bruce, I put the DX 02 cape pack on him with sticky bomb gun. Is he still from TDKR? :lol

Thankfully, Gordon's headsculpt is from Dark Knight so all I really have to do is take the vest off and I basically have this,

View attachment 122793

I hate to break it up to you but, yes, you now have a TDKR Bats in your collection :horror

Damn you have 2 TDKR Bats since its technically a DX12 TDKR Bats :lol

Just like a dude who's born a boy buy do some cosmetic changes in his later life to be a female, does that mean he's no longer a dude? yeah, but he used to be a dude. And thats what it says on his birth certificate and death certificate. He can fool the average guy, but he can't fool his friends and family - just like you can't fool the hardcore collectors, that what you possess there, albeit you disguise him as TDK Batman, is in fact a TDKR Batman. :horror:lol

Congrats to everyone who's been waiting patiently for a Commissioner Gordon and Bat Signal. The Blake figure looks pretty cool too.

Very nice looking but a little too late in my opinion.

It's never too late for rabid fans. ;)

I want the Blake sculpt, hopefully some recasters get their hands on it

I want the Blake sculpt, hopefully some recasters get their hands on it

Oh ****, here we go again. Hopefully some scummy recasters get their hands chopped off.

Oh ****, here we go again. Hopefully some scummy recasters get their hands chopped off.

:exactly: :goodpost:

It's disheartening how many people feel it's ok to steal someone else's sculpt and profit from it by selling to like-minded collectors, who probably also have smart phones filled with illegally downloaded music and movies. It's stealing, folks.

Back