1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

I am glad with the 3 set, but why not detective Blake?
BatmanJohnBlakeHospitalShotgun.jpg

arrestwarrant.jpg

Love the little arrest warrant! It's details like this that make the whole presentation shine.

I am glad with the 3 set, but why not detective Blake?
View attachment 123003

Its funny, over here in HK, none of my friends seem to know the name Joseph Gordon Levitt, let alone John Blake.

My gf has seen at least half a dozen movies with JGL like 50/50, 500 Days of Summer, Don Jon, Inception, Looper... to name a few. And everytime i need to refer to him.. i'd be like.. you know.. that guy in that movie~ who? the young cop in DKR.. who...? *sigh* ROBIN oh... him !!! i don't even try anymore. I just say Robin to speed up the conversation.

Its funny, over here in HK, none of my friends seem to know the name Joseph Gordon Levitt,

Shame. He's been one of my favorite actors for many years.

He was great in Angels In the Outfield...one of my childhood favorites.

It's disheartening how many people feel it's ok to steal someone else's sculpt...who probably also have smart phones filled with illegally downloaded music and movies. It's stealing, folks.

It's not stealing.

You may think it's wrong or dishonest, but neither of the examples you've suggested are stealing. No property is being deprived or removed.

The more I see this, the more I want it. You get this and the armory and you have 2/3rds of the TDK Trilogy down in one fell swoop. All they need to do is figure something out for Begins, now. I've got it! Begins Batman, Ra's, and a Microwave Emitter!

The more I see this, the more I want it. You get this and the armory and you have 2/3rds of the TDK Trilogy down in one fell swoop. All they need to do is figure something out for Begins, now. I've got it! Begins Batman, Ra's, and a Microwave Emitter!

My thinking is slowly becoming like this also.

It's not stealing.

You may think it's wrong or dishonest, but neither of the examples you've suggested are stealing. No property is being deprived or removed.

Uhm, no it is stealing. Hot Toys holds a copyright on the sculpt. To copy it and sell unauthorized versions is theft, pure and simple. It is a legally defined version of theft.

My thinking is slowly becoming like this also.

As weird as it is, though, I think they should release this set with the shattered Batsignal. It's more accurate, and it'd be cheaper, too.:lol

So the Nolan Batman line has more characters than the Avengers. Cool...

Here's my suggestion, just stop talking abut this now before things get out of hand and someone gets reported - not only because you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

Well, they never produced Ras, and never produced Dr. Crane (only masked Scarecrow), and Talia :) So, still a couple to go, and they confirmed Fox.

It's not stealing.

Re caster.

Yeah, I was gonna say... do you have a link to the Fox confirmation, good sir?

Back