1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

Maybe they're just using a stand from a SWAT Gordon figure. Either way it's just a stand so who really cares? The figure itself looks great.

Maybe they're just using a stand from a SWAT Gordon figure. Either way it's just a stand so who really cares? The figure itself looks great.

As great as all of the ebay bashed customs that have existed for a couple of years.

Possibly.

People were just discussing it to ascertain which film it is from. Some people care which iteration it is.

Well for me, it looks like Gordon, Returns -Batman & Arkham Batman. Those seem to be the figures I have to have! I'm trying to be good, but they make it tough!

As great as all of the ebay bashed customs that have existed for a couple of years.
Some of the knock off stuff looked good but meh. I'll take an officially licensed product any day when given the option. Especially considering it's one of my favorite film franchises. I hope this set isn't too much. I'm thinking it'll probably be at least $450-$500 though. Now if we could only get a Ra's and a Lucius I'd be good to go. Talia would be cool too but I don't expect her.

I don't necessarily need a second Gordon but I want Blake and the Bat signal looks pretty cool. I'll take a new Gordon too though. I wonder if this will be like the armory and offered in different options or not.

Man you've *****ed and moaned through thread after thread about this. If it really bothers you that much then why post in the threads? honestly

We get it, ok. You think Nolan's Batman has had too many figures and too many recycled parts for excess money blah blah, you are not the only one. Do you yourself a favour and cut the cord

Unless it bothers you that other people may want these figures

Apparently. As well as Bruce's, Joker's and Batman.
It's a recycle fest!

If the set is $480. I keep Gordan and flashlight and you get Robin for 200 dolla?

Yeah I think I'll be doing the same, here's hoping they make a set with just the Batsignal and Gordon. But I reckon they'll be
wise to that like they were with the Armory with Bruce and Alfred, speaking for myself I wanted Bruce and would've been fine without Alfred but can't get one without the other.

Man you've *****ed and moaned through thread after thread about this. If it really bothers you that much then why post in the threads? honestly

We get it, ok. You think Nolan's Batman has had too many figures and too many recycled parts for excess money blah blah, you are not the only one. Do you yourself a favour and cut the cord

:clap:goodpost:

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

Because I want to. Don't like it? Put me on ignore or you can go you know where.

No, guy asked a question and I have him an answer based on facts. Everything there is mostly recycled like it or not. If you love recycled ****, who am i to rain on your parade? Do me a favor and grow a pair.

Not in the least. I'm happy that collectors are happy wether I like what they like or not. HT delivered on all fronts and everybody gets something.[]/QUOTE

I don't particularly wan't to as it should be fine to roam all threads without butt hurt babies like you in particular crying through multiple threads, just calling you out on your tiresome, childish BS.

If all your going into other threads of figures you don't want or particularly like is just to diss them and other people for wanting to buy them? Which i've seen you do on multiple occasions and threads over the past few weeks, then honestly why bother. Is the the post count? or the recognition?

Haven't you got the Batman Returns thread to do that in if you really wanted to? leave the people to enjoy what they want to enjoy without you :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 every post

And lol at the grow a pair remark... What does that have to do with me or anyone else wanting these figure? Nothing, just you being butt hurt crybaby once again

Because I want to. Don't like it? Put me on ignore or you can go you know where.

No, guy asked a question and I have him an answer based on facts. Everything there is mostly recycled like it or not. If you love recycled ****, who am i to rain on your parade? Do me a favor and grow a pair.

Not in the least. I'm happy that collectors are happy wether I like what they like or not. HT delivered on all fronts and everybody gets something.
[]/QUOTE

1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon

I officially have a stalker. Lol. What's your name again?

Post count? You joined way after me and have more posts, lol.

Anyway, whatever. I'm now butt hurt and won't be able to sleep.

This set sucks, btw. Sucks sucks sucks.

Oldman IS DA MAN and love the new HT figure- he is 8 years "older" in TDKR and his look his appropriate. Getting this figure instantly!

So it's the recognition from your internet pals then, gotcha

No stalking involved, you post your BS in most Batman related threads Nolan, Burton, Arkham and beyond even - not hard to notice a wasteman

Besides, if i was gonna stalk anyone i would choose someone with something more interesting to say than you, believe me. Your just your more than your average crybaby looking for a pat on the back

I officially have a stalker. Lol. What's your name again?

Post count? You joined way after me and have more posts, lol.

Anyway, whatever. I'm now butt hurt and won't be able to sleep.

This set sucks, btw. Sucks sucks sucks.

I'm interested in multiple Robins, for those who would want to sell him off.

I'd like 3 total.

A) One for Blake in cop uniform (as the figure comes).
B) One for Blake in detective uniform.
C) One for Blake in Batman's uniform (post-TDKR style).

Then I could bash the extra cop uniforms into a pair of GCPD beat cops.

I'm so torn with this one.

I just can't pick which side of the argument to root for. ;) Does this release suck, or do I want it almost, but not quite, as badly as the armory.

Back