1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordan

Yeah, seeing "Gordan" in the thread title makes my eyeballs itch.

It's pronounced Gor-Don.
10362300_593872304053984_1919612366_a.jpg

If we are looking at the small details Blakes gun is wrong, he carrier a Glock 17 not a Beretta m9 in the film [/nitpick]

And where does it say that? The photos only show the logo and it looks like the Rises logo to me. Gordon never wore that outfit or had those documents in TDK.

Besides, why would they release a two pack of Gordon from TDK and Blake from Rises? That makes no sense.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Looks like it says THE DARK KNIGHT tm here.

Just speculating.

Looks like Blake's says 'Dark Knight' too - no Rises.

sdcc2014-hot-toys-booth-104.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like Blake's says 'Dark Knight' too - no Rises.

sdcc2014-hot-toys-booth-104.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's the Rises logo. Look at the bat signal, it has broken pieces.

For me, this set and the Back to the Future display are the only two notable and interesting aspects of the Hot Toys area in Sideshow's booth. Everything else, is a yawn-fest. Seen one Iron Man armor, seen them all.

That's the Rises logo. Look at the bat signal, it has broken pieces.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Dark Knight:

photo upload

Dark Knight Rises:

forum image hosting

You can see the letters 'G H T'. The Word Rises would follow. They have used a Dark Knight base for Blake, most probably by mistake.

Last edited:

That says a lot from a die hard fan of the TDK trilogy like yourself.

#respect

I really don't know what would excite me from a Nolan HT stand point right now. I just want a new DK cowl and faceplates.

A decent Ledger headsculpt would be nice as none of HT's look anything like him.

A DX Begins figure would be welcome. Apart from that, I'm more excited about Batman Returns. Once again, HT prove that they can nail a sculpt and a whole figure first time around with the 89 releases. The purposefully make Bale and Ledger 'wrong' so they have an excuse to re-release and make more money down the line....Bank Robber 2.0........Armoury.......

I like the accessory set the have made for Iron Man. They could do some good things for Batman with that.

Yup - if you could somehow edit your incorrect quote so it doesn't look like I've said something when I haven't, that'd be great.

If be interested in the figures but if I have to buy the batsignal to get them then forget it

For me, the noteworthy things shown are Marty McFly, the Delorean, Batman Returns Batman and Battle Damaged Murphy Robocop. Especially Robocop. That's hands down the best figure Hot Toys has done so far. The Weller likeness, paint work and baby food are amazing.

This Robin and "Gordan" flashlight set is a snooze fest. People have bashed together better Gordons, same old same old Toy Fairs headsculpt and Blake looks boring. Two guys in suits that fans have already kit ashes from other releases.

Amen to that.

Yup - if you could somehow edit your incorrect quote so it doesn't look like I've said something when I haven't, that'd be great.

It's this mobile app, I will if can.

I really hope that Hot Toys does the right thing and lets the spot light hook up to AC power!

Hot Toys doesn't know how to wire a basic battery to an LED. They haven't released a single electrically-equiped product that's designed even as well as a toy from a dollar store (electrically). Unless you want your house to burn down, I wouldn't trust them to do anything with AC.

The Robocop stuff we've seen before, but I'm glad to see the Weller likeness (probably the cause of the holdup).

For me, the noteworthy things shown are Marty McFly, the Delorean, Batman Returns Batman and Battle Damaged Murphy Robocop. Especially Robocop. That's hands down the best figure Hot Toys has done so far. The Weller likeness, paint work and baby food are amazing.

This Robin and "Gordan" flashlight set is a snooze fest. People have bashed together better Gordons, same old same old Toy Fairs headsculpt and Blake looks boring. Two guys in suits that fans have already kit bashed from other releases.

Don't agree. Sorry. :)

You'd think HT would have given us a better joker sculpt by now seeing as they have nailed JGL in ine go and his features are similar to heaths.

Back