1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordon (Civil Outfit) + Blake + Bat Signal

Blake is the most exciting figure reveal thus far. The amount of love an thought put into this piece is breathtaking. I can't wait to buy 5 of these.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Jim Gordon (Civil Outfit) + Blake + Bat Signal

Blake is the most exciting figure reveal thus far. The amount of love an thought put into this piece is breathtaking. I can't wait to buy 5 of these.

Lol for reals I can bash Third Rock From the Sun figures now .............

With all my love of various elements of Nolan trilogy, I must say these figures really look like some joke custom. Blake is laughably plain, while Gordon holding his "documents" is so silly, that he almost looks like a little photoshop bash, to make a joke about supposed accesories in a hypotetchical Gordon DX.

Shame considering how long, people have been demanding Ras Al Ghul, or even an updated Begins Bats/Bruce. It's baffling to me, that with such a long list of potential hit figures from various franchises, that people have been demanding for years, HT decides to invest into two figures, who I believe would be pretty low on the list of priorities, even for most Nolan fans.

Hell, Lucious Fox would make more sense at this point, considering that having a smiling, freckled Morgan Freeman on one's shelf, actually seems more atractive for a movie-lover, than having a disintrested Gordon Levit in a cop suit. That Beretta he's holding, is the most interesting part of the figure.

Nice. But, i still think is going to be a Gordon/Blake set. I'd say $360 set

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Ew no, easy pass.

Ra's Al Ghul >>>>> John Blake

They just reused the SWAT Gordon stand. The stand saying "Lt. Jim Gordon / The Dark Knight" doesn't mean much....unless that's also "John Blake / from The Dark Knight" (not Rises?)

It's going to be COMMISSIONER Gordon.

Wow reveals left and right today! I'll echo **** Blake. I really wish that they went with TDK Gordon and made a new sculpt. I never took to that SWAT sculpt and always though Iminime nailed the likeness better

Oh yes the signal. I think is an irrelevant accessory, just like when hts adds a chair or extra weapons

syqupy7y.jpg
mamevaze.jpg

I am still happy with my kitbash Gordon. I
Might add Blake to my Collection

We need a 2.0 Two Face and Scarecrow set

The problem with a justice trio of Dent, Batman and Gordon, is that all of those figures have been released already (Albeit Gordon in a different outfit). As boring as Blake is for a lot of people, at least including him would be an all-new figure in the bundle (with the re-tread Gordon in a 'variant' outfit).

For me it is. Thats just my honest opinion

Fair enough as you're just being honest. But I can't think of an accessory that could possibly be more relevant without becoming an essential part of the figure itself (and thus ceasing to be an "accessory"). The Bat-Signal is an icon of the Batman mythos, appearing in many different versions.

I think one thing that could have made Blake a better character and the Robin reveal at the end cooler is if in the scene when he's about to be executed and Batman shows up to save him they should have had Blake join in the fight and had them fight side by side and take out Bane's men together.

The Bat-Signal is an icon of the Batman mythos, appearing in many different versions.

Sure, all true, but as a collectible, its relevance is only as great as the collector's desire to possess it. As I have zero interest in displaying it alone, I don't have a place for it, so it would like be a pass for me as well.

Rather have Gordon in this TDK outfit.

dk0197.jpg

With the same expression. :lol

Back