Mezco one:12 collective line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im excited to see more of this line.

cant help but think that doin cloth on smaller non-retro style figs like this wouldnt even be on the radar if it wasnt for the amazing 1/12 human figs by threeA.:clap

Threea has really stepped up the game with their 1/12 scale figures and even the 1/6 stuff. I think MEZCO wants to break out of the statue like figures that only look cool in the box and go for a higher end possible figure. They know they really cannot compete with Hot Toys and they don't want to give the customer and inferior product so they chose this line. I think it will be cool to have a 6" guy on my desk. Might now get any work done but it will be cool!

finally open for preorder! who's getting it? looking good with heaps of extras and accesories

There's a thread for this in the DC section already.

And yeab, they looks awesome.
They're supposed to be doing other stuff in this scale too though...not just batman.

1:12 universal monsters will apparently be happening at some point.:panic:

And these..
DSC_0287.jpg

Yea, these 1:12 are a weird thing - I'm not sure they'll take off. They're much higher end than the Mego wannabes and thus should appeal more to the 1:6 collector. Perhaps I should start a new forum for "Not 1:6 Mixed Media figures."

Back