Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great I hope we will get a new batgirl sculpt of the other girl instead of just a repaint of this one. At least there's a chance? Maybe not with the recent repaints. ....., I will keep dreaming for now.

Without Googling it, can you name the others who've taken that name and worn the cowl?

In what universe would simply repainting this statue be enough to represent the non Barbara Gordon Batgirls? Not that I expect they'll do the others as they're a bit too obscure. But if they did, I highly doubt they'd be repaints, which they're not too keen on doing for PFs anyway.

This statue looks fantastic, sideshow continues to hit DC statues out of the park and I will be supporting them on this license as long as they continue their high quality work and designs. Their Marvel license on the other hand... my god just give up on that if you're not going to try anymore.

I'm not sure if Sideshow hates me or loves my wallet. First Powergirl instead of Supergirl, now Batgirl instead of Batwoman. I guess I should be greatful with all the other amazing stuff revealed that I can't afford lol.

This was the highlight of comicon for me. I was psyched to know that she was going to be previewed and when i got to see her, I was not disappointed. I had mixed feelings of whether I wanted a Batgirl PF but it was a pretty easy decision. I'm definitely going to PO her!

Comic Con Pics Marvel Booth

1486B986-0BA7-45EB-A8A1-94CF6B3EE1A8_zpsnxxaqjkg.jpg

Without Googling it, can you name the others who've taken that name and worn the cowl?

In what universe would simply repainting this statue be enough to represent the non Barbara Gordon Batgirls? Not that I expect they'll do the others as they're a bit too obscure. But if they did, I highly doubt they'd be repaints, which they're not too keen on doing for PFs anyway.

Casandra Cain was Batgirl but wore a more black costume so a simple head sculpt change wouldn't exactly be accurate but doable. Stephanie Brown on the other hand would work a bit better but would be missing some costume accents like the purple on the sides. Huntress wore the same costume as Cain, but I want her to have her own costume.

Batgirl is SOOOO nice looking! Must buy for me since I got all the other Batman PFs. I am pretty sure her cape is fabric though, with wire to pose. It is definitely NOT sculpted.
10580856_587858274668454_6431322780605510023_o.jpg

1025962_587858288001786_4672721693459000232_o.jpg

For more SDCC Pix, see my toyblog - www.kodzilla.com

Casandra Cain was Batgirl but wore a more black costume so a simple head sculpt change wouldn't exactly be accurate but doable. Stephanie Brown on the other hand would work a bit better but would be missing some costume accents like the purple on the sides. Huntress wore the same costume as Cain, but I want her to have her own costume.

I think most people would pass on a Helena Batgirl. It was a great story, but Cass and Steph both got their own titles (the former running a full 74 issues, plus a 6 issue mini-series). Huntress did alright, but she got fired pretty quick once Bruce got back from Monaco.

I'd hate to be a DC collectors wallet.

We have it pretty good. It's the Court of the Dead and Hot Toys collectors who are in serious trouble.

I'm in those boats.

Pre-ordered Queen of the Dead yesterday, Have Green Ivy on order & will HAVE to get Batgirl too & that's before I start considering all the stuff HT have been dropping or the upcoming Sideshow Green Lantern 1/6th too.

This Comic Con is killing me

Neil

I think most people would pass on a Helena Batgirl. It was a great story, but Cass and Steph both got their own titles (the former running a full 74 issues, plus a 6 issue mini-series). Huntress did alright, but she got fired pretty quick once Bruce got back from Monaco.

I would love a Cassandra Cain batgirl, one of my all time favorite characters.

Looks awesome... And there is a seem at the neck so a COH is possible

From THX at SF

I was thinking the same can't really see an seams at the hands so probably just a switch out Portrait for the EX this time.

Now I'm sure I read it a few pages ago but is that cape Sculpted or Fabric??

The detailing on it looks so mad it looks like Fabric.

Neil

I was thinking the same can't really see an seams at the hands so probably just a switch out Portrait for the EX this time.

Now I'm sure I read it a few pages ago but is that cape Sculpted or Fabric??

The detailing on it looks so mad it looks like Fabric.

Neil

Well I think I see REAL stitches

Back