Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh yeah, I have the BG and HQ. No more for me in that line. Thanks, I thought I was missing out on a PF.

Haha we were talking about the bombshells lol

Yeah sorry we went a bit off key there :offtopic:

Guys I have no idea how you are seeing all these different people in BG, I just can't see anything lol
I just think I'm useless as seeing features lol

Yeah sorry we went a bit off key there :offtopic:

Guys I have no idea how you are seeing all these different people in BG, I just can't see anything lol
I just think I'm useless as seeing features lol
Just get the statue all that other crap doesn't matter

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

D0jLR8i.jpg

jZi7G11.jpg

Such a great sculpt. My only complaint would be the hand on her hip. I always hated the baroness because of that hand, and this looks like the exact same sculpt. :( I might still buy it anyways, but I'm on the fence. I actually prefer power girl.

Such a great sculpt. My only complaint would be the hand on her hip. I always hated the baroness because of that hand, and this looks like the exact same sculpt. :( I might still buy it anyways, but I'm on the fence. I actually prefer power girl.
I'm sure this won't have the diaper ass that the Baroness had though

Amazing Pics Bill.
Need this up for PO NOW!!!!!
The wait is driving me nuts :impatient:

Do you know I hadn't noticed until you said that but it is very similar.
Still I actually really liked the Baroness PF so not a big issue & I think in hand this will be one of the best PF's period

Neil

This, PG, Emma, or Boba needs to go on PO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.....
Seriously man I hope its not like last year where they ****ing had only Hot Toys stuff go up for PO for like MONTHS

Well it won't be Power Girl, Alex said she's still a few months away over on SF. Final approvals and photography. :(

Back