Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't read back far enough to look at what you're all talking about, belly button wise. I don't see anything on Batgirl so I want to assume you're talking about something different.

Is it time to P.O. yet, ssc? I haven't been this excited about pre-orders since babydoll.

I didn't read back far enough to look at what you're all talking about, belly button wise. I don't see anything on Batgirl so I want to assume you're talking about something different.

Is it time to P.O. yet, ssc? I haven't been this excited about pre-orders since babydoll.

:lol They're talking about the Emma Frost PF. Soon enough, I'm imagining I may still not have Superman by the time this goes up :rotfl

I haven't either but I kind of want to know now lol

I wish she'd hurry too...I need to start my budgeting for her & the Court stuff

Yeah sorry, it was about Emma :lol

We were saying we think September seems like the most likely month to be reservable.

:lol They're talking about the Emma Frost PF. Soon enough, I'm imagining I may still not have Superman by the time this goes up :rotfl
Nah im sure SS will step it up. Does that mean they are shipping regulars? I was planning on getting one (since Superman is on TV I may grab a Cavill and Reeves PF)

I haven't either but I kind of want to know now lol

I wish she'd hurry too...I need to start my budgeting for her & the Court stuff
Haha it was about Emma Frost :lol

I already started the saving for QoTD and Kier :yess:

Maybe they'll make the COH a Stephanie sculpt?

yvaru6y2.jpg

Back