Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. Oh just get it, I'm sure you won't be sorry. Honestly I wasn't going to get anything till I saw HER and this was before I knew you could take the mask off. Love the skin tone the sculpt eveeything

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

We'll have to wait and see. :) Would love to have her in front of my lens, hehe.

Holy ****. That's one epic facial sculpt, lol! I wish I had room for these COTD pieces.

That's a Mark Newman sculpt, aye? Looks like it.

You see that is exactly what elevated her to top of my CotD tree, by far & away the best of the bunch.
If I only have 2 (And think that might be the case if I'm totally honest) Kier & the Queen will be all I need
The rest are awesome but to me those 2 are the only must haves.

I love her unmasked, she is utterly stunning & then the rest of the details all just make her one of the best statues at SDCC IMO

Neil

tu7e2epa.jpg
e9yta9y3.jpg

I'm blaming my financial downfall on you....*goes to grab wallet*

I'm blaming my financial downfall on you....*goes to grab wallet*
No worries. I blame it on myself too. But really man, can you blame me? Look at statue bro
On another note about Batgirls, I hear Tweeterhead is making a Yvonne Craig BG?

This sounds interesting...
Yeah not like this though

No worries. I blame it on myself too. But really man, can you blame me? Look at statue bro

Yeah not like this though

Yeah that is true. As I'm not huge about death and skulls and what nots, Kier seems to be the only one that looks fabulous. I will have to see how this all goes, as I will definitely need more space.

As for the Yvonne one, it's just my fetish about women at least twice my age. I can't explain my lust for Kate Beckinsale in any other way.

Yeah that is true. As I'm not huge about death and skulls and what nots, Kier seems to be the only one that looks fabulous. I will have to see how this all goes, as I will definitely need more space.

As for the Yvonne one, it's just my fetish about women at least twice my age. I can't explain my lust for Kate Beckinsale in any other way.
I can. Just look at her, she's ridiculously hot for -any- age.:lol

And you'll end up with Kier, oh yes you will. Just look at her, there's no way you can skip her.

I can. Just look at her, she's ridiculously hot for -any- age.:lol

And you'll end up with Kier, oh yes you will. Just look at her, there's no way you can skip her.

Haha those are givens. Its the fact she is over 40 that makes her unbelievably sexy. Sofia Vergara comes in second though :wink1:

As for Kier, she looks like a Death version of Slave Leia, so I guess that kind of pushed me to get it.

You are right ... you shouldn't even consider buying this... till it sells out ... and then you can try the WL .... if you can find it without asking.... and then wait for it to convert ... even though you really bought it before it ever went on WL ... and just want to bait the fish.

jawsgif_zpsde58ce37.gif

Yep... this is what every thread looks like JUST when he comes in

tumblr_m9upg2hOET1qidcjno2_500.gif

and THEN

JawsThrash.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Stop using JAWS references when talking about CBG! It's not nice and it's very disrespectful... to JAWS.

Lmfao she's a little bit more than double your age man, she's almost quadruple your age brah.

Kier will be yours. You know and I know it, she's too beautiful to pass. I'm not even into QotD, or the whole CotD for that matter. The only reason I want to read the graphic novel now is because of her Lol.
holy smokes....thats niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....
B81zQ7W.gif

Stop using JAWS references when talking about CBG! It's not nice and it's very disrespectful... to JAWS.
Lol had too
tumblr_m8f3upuMfe1qg4blro1_500.gif

Lmfao she's a little bit more than double your age man, she's almost quadruple your age brah.

Kier will be yours. You know and I know it, she's too beautiful to pass. I'm not even into QotD, or the whole CotD for that matter. The only reason I want to read the graphic novel now is because of her Lol.

Yeah I know....it's inevitable. QoTD looked great, but didn't like those minion ****ers. I'd prefer to skip unnecessary bodies and spirits; hence why I am pretty stoked for Kier. Hope she gets a pre-order date in like February. Gives me time to collect the funds.

Yeah I know....it's inevitable. QoTD looked great, but didn't like those minion ****ers. I'd prefer to skip unnecessary bodies and spirits; hence why I am pretty stoked for Kier. Hope she gets a pre-order date in like February. Gives me time to collect the funds.
I hope it's like next week Lol flex pay dog

Haha it doesn't help that I really want to flex CW and Vampirella :lol

If Kier does come out, I'm definitely applying for a second job!
Dude I'm already flexing 8 POs right now and will add another 5-7 by years end. When I bought Batman I NEVER even thought I'd be in this deep but to be honest I Love it. Lol

Lol, then you must love that BG looks like Rhona Mitra!
Everyone love Kate Beckinsale. It's cause she's beautiful, sexy and looks like she's a strong woman to boot. Rhona Mitra is the ish!

Back