Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's on the Maybe list with Vampirella and Godzilla :lol
Lol forgot your maybe list. My definite list is already big enough. Trying to keep some of the maybes as exactly that Lol, maybes!

Well I go by pairs. That's how I feel my collection can have some form of unity. Plus it helps distinguish what to get and not to. But if not I'd be okay with a Bat and Supes pf to go with WW. Plus Batgirl and Power Girl would look nice. Hopefully we don't get a Steve Trevor PF :cuckoo:

I like Magneto, but not a huge fan to buy him.

Widow looks solid, I just enjoy the extra bust given; kind of nice to get a two in one.

Yeah I can't wait for my WW.

To be honest mine is probably going to be like Supergirl and PG, then Batman and Batgirl, Robin and Night wing and then WW is getting added to my Badass B!+©hes setup: WW, RS, CW, Kier etc. Or I'll just mix and match them by cokour contrast :) lol
That slave Leia look alike is what got me. I think Carrie had to be my first lady crush at the ripe age of 7.

Heard that, already got IVy and Harley. coworker insists I get Joker :lol
She is a very pretty lady. I'd love a new Slave Leia and Episode IV Leia PF
It sure doesn't. I was thinking it will slow down after I get all the essential Batman characters and now this damn CotD.:gah:
Ikr? Lol "it's a slippery slope, but its a fun ride"

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah I can't wait for my WW.

To be honest mine is probably going to be like Supergirl and PG, then Batman and Batgirl, Robin and Night wing and then WW is getting added to my Badass B!+©hes setup: WW, RS, CW, Kier etc. Or I'll just mix and match them by cokour contrast :) lol

She is a very pretty lady. I'd love a new Slave Leia and Episode IV Leia PF

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well I go by pairs. That's how I feel my collection can have some form of unity. Plus it helps distinguish what to get and not to. But if not I'd be okay with a Bat and Supes pf to go with WW. Plus Batgirl and Power Girl would look nice. Hopefully we don't get a Steve Trevor PF :cuckoo:

I like Magneto, but not a huge fan to buy him.

Widow looks solid, I just enjoy the extra bust given; kind of nice to get a two in one.

I had mentioned in another thread, why create PG before SG. Because my goal, even though I never strayed from Bats, (until SSC) is to now collect the big three heroines, WW, BG and SG. Then ill stop with the fems :rolleyes:

This was sculpted by Mark Newman, the head sculpt was tweaked by someone else.

Yeah I know....it's inevitable. QoTD looked great, but didn't like those minion ****ers. I'd prefer to skip unnecessary bodies and spirits; hence why I am pretty stoked for Kier. Hope she gets a pre-order date in like February. Gives me time to collect the funds.

I've read somewhere in the Queen of the Dead thread that someone at SDCC on the SS stand said that the Minions are removable so you could display without...that's what I'm hoping for.

Either way Kier is a must buy.

True that. I mean I have a few things on the list I could past. For now RS, Vampi, CW, WW, Kier, BG, PG, EF, and BW XM are on my list lol. I think it's BW that's has me feeling some type of way.

Don't forget the Bombshells as well...we all need the Bombshells ;) lol

I'm actually planning to display the Bombshells with their Premium Format cousins at the moment :)
Think they will look quite good together

I cannot wait to see what the EX is for Batgirl, all this waiting is killing me.
Still not sure what to do on Powergirl though.

Neil

EDIT - Apparently it was Sideshow Alex who confirmed the minions are removable from the Queens Base on a thread at Statue Forums

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4871647&postcount=1996

Last edited:
I've read somewhere in the Queen of the Dead thread that someone at SDCC on the SS stand said that the Minions are removable so you could display without...that's what I'm hoping for.

Either way Kier is a must buy.

Don't forget the Bombshells as well...we all need the Bombshells ;) lol

I'm actually planning to display the Bombshells with their Premium Format cousins at the moment :)
Think they will look quite good together

I cannot wait to see what the EX is for Batgirl, all this waiting is killing me.
Still not sure what to do on Powergirl though.

Neil

EDIT - Apparently it was Sideshow Alex who confirmed the minions are removable from the Queens Base on a thread at Statue Forums

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4871647&postcount=1996

Damn Neil are you trying to make me broke? :lol

And how could I forget the lovely bombshells? They are my top priority!

Damn Neil are you trying to make me broke? :lol

And how could I forget the lovely bombshells? They are my top priority!

Lol well if I'm going broke I'm taking as many of you with me as I can :1-1: :wink1:

Same here.
Bombshells are so good that I'm focusing on them first, they are so easy to display & cheap enough to not really be an issue.

Neil

Preach it to em brother!!

And I appreciate the dual downfall :lol

Have you gotten stargirl yet?

I actually manage to get away with the Bombshells with the wife as they are cheap & small...PF's no so much...still doesn't stop me ordering though :wink1::rotfl

Well we might as well all go together :lol

No not yet, waiting for my LCS to get Stargirl in, hopefully soon.
Still need to get Supergirl too.

Neil

I actually manage to get away with the Bombshells with the wife as they are cheap & small...PF's no so much...still doesn't stop me ordering though :wink1::rotfl

Well we might as well all go together :lol

No not yet, waiting for my LCS to get Stargirl in, hopefully soon.
Still need to get Supergirl too.

Neil

My excuse is that I say I can manage to sell em later at a higher profit. Then I just get rid of other things I have so space can open up and it looks like I keep my word :lol. Apparently all my figures look the same to everyone haha.

Yeah, well you, Josh, and Jedi have me sold on almost everything, must say something about me :rotfl:

You haven't gotten Supergirl? I think a member was selling her and not at a bad price either. I think his was in pristine shape. I want in hand pics of Stargirl before completely pulling the trigger.

Just saw a video of Age of Ultron and Batgirl is looking more like Cobie Smulders to me IMO

That's odd, that's my problem with the WW PF. :lol
It's like an infection... she's everywhere. :lol

This I'm in love with though, very excited.

No doubt Mitra is sexy, but its the jaw and cheeks that have me thinking Smulders. Also the eyes, Cobie has gorgeous eyes :love

I however do love Rhona's cheekbones :naughty

I dunno dude, Rhona has those pouty/full lips and square jaw line into that chin. Yeah the eyes are different. Im not shop savy or Id collage Rhona and BG side by side...

Post #123 has a pic of Mitra (courtesy JediSword)

I dunno dude, Rhona has those pouty/full lips and square jaw line into that chin. Yeah the eyes are different. Im not shop savy or Id collage Rhona and BG side by side...

I haven't really looked at babs lip, more so the body and face if that makes sense. Get me a pic and ill do it. This debate shall continue (in the end we all win cause BG is wonderful!)

Back