Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the junction between the head and the blow:slap

14742374820_ecfd9c81be_o.jpg14742473187_954bfaa8cf_o-2.jpg

Yeah, totally different lighting. Makes the blue really pop against the blue.
If SS is going this route, the comic version of this outfit had the inside of her cape yellow/gold. As nice as this is I'm curious what the grey blue and yellow suit would have looked like.

Last edited:
She's becoming much more of a temptation than I had hoped she'd be. That batarang is helping me resist. I still think it looks like a comb.

Blow?

Anyway, the good news there is, it looks like there will be a CoH. Without a cowl anyone? :yess:

I think he means below at the neck

It would have to be without cowl, damaged wouldn't fit with the rest of the statue.
Only way they could do it still with the cowl would be like the Batman COH where they have 2 different styles but it would still need to be in keeping with the outfit which might be hard.

I'm expecting it to be like Harley with an unmasked sculpt

She's becoming much more of a temptation than I had hoped she'd be. That batarang is helping me resist. I still think it looks like a comb.

Lol I hadn't even seen that until you mentioned it ;)

Oh I will be watching assault on Arkham tonight as well ;)

Yeah, totally different lighting. Makes the blue really pop against the blue.
If SS is going this route, the comic version of this outfit had the inside of her cape yellow/gold. As nice as this is I'm curious what the grey blue and yellow suit would have looked like.

Could be a variant in the future.

I think he means below at the neck

It would have to be without cowl, damaged wouldn't fit with the rest of the statue.
Only way they could do it still with the cowl would be like the Batman COH where they have 2 different styles but it would still need to be in keeping with the outfit which might be hard.

I'm expecting it to be like Harley with an unmasked sculpt

Lol I hadn't even seen that until you mentioned it ;)

Oh I will be watching assault on Arkham tonight as well ;)

Saw it, meh, it was less entertaining than I expected. But that's what happens when you attach something to Something else that came out and was great. Expectations are hard to live up to.

This is my most anticipated piece. Also, I think they said at SDCC that the EX would be a COH with classic curley hair.

I would have a problem with that for two reasons;

Classic TV or Classic comic?

Classic TV Yvonne Craig's hair really isn't that curly to make that a CoH or an EX. Also Craig's (if that's who they're going for) suit is different.
Classic comic, her hair isn't curly (by definition) maybe wavy. But again not enough of a diff to make it a CoH or an EX. And the suit is the grey/blue/yellow.
Only if they remove the mask would the hair style be a worthy CoH. IMHO

View attachment 128868View attachment 128869

Great! Now whenever I see a picture of her I immediately see the batarang as a comb. Funny how that planted itself in my brain ...

Back