Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they'll still have some surprises too though. They need a big A list guy to steal the show. Magneto, brown/yellow Wolverine. Or . . . The first 1:4 scale Dio Batman vs Joker or Hulk vs Wolverine. THAT would most definitely grab the entire conventions attention :)

And the bombs keep dropping. I went from zero PO's this event to four in the last couple of days.

Damn do I love that they're running with Artgerm's designs for DC. That man's art is so killer.
I wish they'd get him to do some of the Marvel ladies
I'd hate to be a DC collectors wallet.
Lol I collect almost everything, my wallet's getting raped again this year

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I hope they'll still have some surprises too though. They need a big A list guy to steal the show. Magneto, brown/yellow Wolverine. Or . . . The first 1:4 scale Dio Batman vs Joker or Hulk vs Wolverine. THAT would most definitely grab the entire conventions attention :)

I agree. There's been some good reveals but nothing so far that will just make your jaw drop with amazement. They need that one thing that everybody will be talking about. I'm surprised SS doesn't plan for this since it's the biggest venue to showcase something magnificent each year. Just do one thing that's crazy.

I agree. There's been some good reveals but nothing so far that will just make your jaw drop with amazement. They need that one thing that everybody will be talking about. I'm surprised SS doesn't plan for this since it's the biggest venue to showcase something magnificent each year. Just do one thing that's crazy.

So far...

There has only been one reveal so far today... and even though it was a big one there could STILL be a jaw dropper... like the Batman LSF. It IS Batman day... lol

I'd hate to be a DC collectors wallet.
No freakin' kidding. I figured they couldn't possibly have too many more DC ladies lined up for this year since WW, CW, Harley, and Green Ivy are all slated to release this year.

Oh how I was wrong.

Wonder Woman
Power Girl
Lobo w/Dawg
Green Ivy
Catwoman
Batgirl

That is a nice little loot of comic statues. I can't conceive or afford expanding into Hot Toys, Sideshow Marvel, COTD or anything else with those coming up. DC Sideshow is the best way to get my statue fix. The only 2 other things that I would get on the side would be a Weta Smaug or an eFX Fett helmet.

Last edited:
Got ivy and Harley. WW and CW on order and just need me powergirl and Batgirl. So I may definitely pass on Vampirella and Sonja. Maybe eventually.
Yeah, this reveal just put the nail in Sonja's coffin, I think. Between DC, CotD, and very possibly dabbling in XM, I'm at my limit. No room left for anything that falls outside of those lines.

I ordered Green Ivy but thankfully cancelled.
Predator, Alien & Marvel (with a pinch of Red Sonja) is enough to keep me occupied.

Congrats all who are up for this.

Back