Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you both.
No problemo. Some early setup pics from FB
unahumuj.jpg
vapu6e6u.jpg

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

So Far I only want Batgirl and Pinhead and I might PO Vampirella but as a gift. We'll see. Three days left and I might go unscathed

Same here, I haven't PO'd anything that's been available this month. Only two things I want so far is Power Girl and Batgirl but don't know if they'll be for PO this week.

Same here, I haven't PO'd anything that's been available this month. Only two things I want so far is Power Girl and Batgirl but don't know if they'll be for PO this week.
One of them might be but I'd think.it'd be powergirl, they'll probsbly give a few weeks or more for the other. Don't want us straining our wallets too hard.

Wow! I think SS read my DC want list so they are giving me all the ones I wanted. Maybe SS hears me and someday I can work for SS :D I can be in the art director department! But so far SS gave me the wants:

Batgirl
Power girl
Hellrasier
Vampi PF
She predator
Gladiator hulk
So many more ... Best sdcc ever by SS no doubt. Many heavy hitters! Next supergirl? Btw who's the sculptor?

Back