Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cape is fabric. Most of the PFs on display were the ex versions, so I'm wondering what the reg will look like if the ex is a COH. I hope the little batarang is not the ex.

The cape is fabric. Most of the PFs on display were the ex versions, so I'm wondering what the reg will look like if the ex is a COH. I hope the little batarang is not the ex.

Given Sideshow's new policy of making exclusives "nice to have" and not "essential to have" I can easily see the batarang being the EX.

Well after sleeping on it and seeing these new pics I have to say that this is a perfect statue. I hope they don't make too many tweaks because I love everything about. The cowl is outstanding.

Wow, they nailed this. Totally forgot about Batgirl PF for a while there... she has my full attention now!

The sculpture really pops out in the spotlight.

IMG_3020.jpg

I hope they have head that you can swap out. Looks like it might be possible.

Looks great but I'm almost sure with SSC if anything switches out it'll likely be that right hand. SSC loves to make the exclusives in hand accessories although I too hope for a swap out head.

Oh and needless to say this will be a day 1 PO for me.

I hope they have head that you can swap out. Looks like it might be possible.

Looks great but I'm almost sure with SSC if anything switches out it'll likely be that right hand. SSC loves to make the exclusives in hand accessories although I too hope for a swap out head.

Oh and needless to say this will be a day 1 PO for me.

There is a defined seam on the neck. So a change of head is totally possible

As opposed to polystone? What is it supposed to be, real hair?

It should look more like real hair.
Vampirella, both PFs and the com, all of the Adam Hughes coms, the Scarlet Witch PF, the Black Widow Scarlett Johansson PF, She Hulk PF, Red Sonja PF, Ms. Marvel PF, Rogue PF, Lady Death PF, Spider-Woman PF, just to name a few all look a lot more like hair. The shape of the hair the way it is curved doesn't look very real. It is too bent looking. It doesn't flow enough.
The Power Girl PF hair looks like soft serve ice cream.
The hair on this PF is the worst part of it.

Back