Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to clarify that this pic is by THX. I had copied it over with reference to the Batgirl thread.

Don't want any confusion on that one! THX takes great pics and I wanna give credit where credit is due. :D

Oh my bad! Thanks for clearing that up.

Sure they could... A little smirk of pure battle enjoyment
View attachment 122781
Courtesy Artgerm

Thats too Stephanie ish.

Babs isnt in for the battle. She enjoys the fact she can kick ass. Doesnt really make sense, its just stephanie is about fighting.

Cass is more about discipline and honor.

Besides Id rather have something like that Stephanie pic in another batgirl pf. If hulk can have 7103880 variants, I'd sure as hell like a babs, Cass, Steph, TAS comi, and a 60's Batgirl.

From M. Crawford's SDCC Coverage:

sdcc2014_sideshow_174.jpg

Another great pic, I'm noticing that the fabric/paint they used seems to have a cool purple to it when the light hits it right and nearly black otherwise, which could be cool.

agreed. In some pics it has a purple hue to it but then, like you said, you get a more black color

Thats too Stephanie ish.

Babs isnt in for the battle. She enjoys the fact she can kick ass. Doesnt really make sense, its just stephanie is about fighting.

Cass is more about discipline and honor.

Besides Id rather have something like that Stephanie pic in another batgirl pf. If hulk can have 7103880 variants, I'd sure as hell like a babs, Cass, Steph, TAS comi, and a 60's Batgirl.

Ok, my BG history is a lil rusty, bare w/me... I recently got back into comics by way of Batman Eternal, where Babs is BG and she is pissed and kickin' ass. So the above idea may suit her. Im not saying I dont like the current sculpt but as a COH, a battle damage wldnt be a bad idea either. The pic above was only a reference toward a sculpt idea. Stephanie was supposed to return as Spoiler but uh yeah no but as a teenage Steph.
The Batman family have no super powers, so depicting their fighting talents or stealthiness should be exploited, no? Not just a another pretty face holding another batarang like a comb.

I just noticed when she started having a purple costume??? But the better pics do look a bit better I admit. Still want to see if we get a COH smirking like the artwork shown.

I just noticed when she started having a purple costume??? But the better pics do look a bit better I admit. Still want to see if we get a COH smirking like the artwork shown.
From like the beginning man. Don't you remember the Adam West show? She had a purple costume in that too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back