Statue HOT TOYS announce 1/4 Star Wars line !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea how and what.. but still excited and looking forward to other 1/4 source.. now Gentle Giant and we should have a nice variety

this is wonderful news. I am not a figure guy generally, but will definatley be tempted by a few.

HT has the best face sculpts out there. Their 1/4 scale figs could put a dent into the 1/4 scale statue collectors because of that. I wonder how Sideshow feels about this.

Eh, I am sure they are not too worried. Most statue collectors collect because they are statues. I like my 1/6th as action figures and my 1/4th scale as statues, I am not a fan of 1/4th scale action figures.

This is one license ive been wanting them to milk like they do with iron man! Milk away HT, milk away!

I'll believe it when I see it. Speaking specifically towards the 1/4 announcement.

They got me and many others excited when they announced they would be releasing 1/4 figures from the Predator franchise. Alas, not a single one released to date. :banghead

Hot-Toys-Predator-series-teaser.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it. Speaking specifically towards the 1/4 announcement.

They got me and many others excited when they announced they would be releasing 1/4 figures from the Predator franchise. Alas, not a single one released to date. :banghead

Hot-Toys-Predator-series-teaser.jpg

I think HT knows the SW universe has a little broader appeal that AvP. I'm sure we'll see at least a few of the 1/4 scale pieces. Count me in for Fett!

And how many 1/6 scale Star Wars figures have Hot Toys released since that particular announcement?

Yeah, the potential is huge, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting... :lol

C'mon guys. Look at all the 1/4 scale Avengers figures we got after they made that announcement. :wink1:

I've gone off 1/4 scale figures.
Enterbay's were great but they are too big and awkward in 1/4 scale and all the toy joints really stick out in the larger scale.
Now if Hot toys did 1/4 statues, that would be awesome....

I think HT knows the SW universe has a little broader appeal that AvP. I'm sure we'll see at least a few of the 1/4 scale pieces. Count me in for Fett!
That said there are how many SW HTs and how many Alien/Preds? Their 3 biggest lines are Iron Man/Batman/Preds. I would think they would flesh out the 1/6 line before jumping to 1/4, especially with all the new SS PFs.

I have a hunch the 1:4 will be figures. But I wouldn't mind a 1:4 Stormtrooper ;)

what do you mean by with "all the SS PFs" ??? I am counting exactly 1 (!) new SW PF ...

I still hope they going to be more statue then figures ... but I doubt it...

If Hot Toys did a 1/4 Vader figure, they'd probably include the typical assortment of accessories and swap out hands... Sideshow would have some serious competition. :yess:

not ... only . :lol

Cody is not new... he has been shown last year.. Savage is fairly new.. and we haven't seen anything about Vader yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back