Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

FIRE SALE! SCC SW collection! Everything must go!!

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

FIRE SALE! SCC SW collection! Everything must go!!

That's pretty much what I'm going to do, sell all of my SSC figures with a few notable exceptions.

The sooner the better my friend. And good luck to you :D

HT have already stolen SDCC this year. Meanwhile NECA are making RoboCop vs Terminator toys, which are themselves repaints. Even their biggest bomb can't come close to HT's showing.

And there's still more to come...

Since a new Gordon and blake figure are being shown at SDCC do you think that HT will spring a Star Wars figure there too?

Wow, with the Die Cast mark III, Marty McFly and this, it has been an Excellent week!!! Sideshow has been doing crappy human likenesses, even on some PFs and legendary scale. I mean, just look at the paintwork on this LF Kenobi. Looks like 80s airbrushing on the side of a van!
400070-obi-wan-kenobi-008.jpg

HT is kind of the biggest toy company in the world. I don't imagine anybody could top them other than Transformers... and they got that too now haha

HT is kind of the biggest toy company in the world. I don't imagine anybody could top them other than Transformers... and they got that too now haha

First the world now Hot Toys will rule the universe!

Oh man...if HT show a Star Wars figure at a show...a HT Han Solo...sweet Jesus!

See...I told you all not to be surprised what HT does ;)... so glad this it out there in the open now!

Gosh I am only half way through reading this thread and I see names of fellow freaks that I have never knew before popping up.... I have been here long enough...

This is a worrying sight for Sideshow...

It's simply obvious that collectors are demanding, they know what they wish for.

I have been following Sideshow since day one, not sure if I am ready to jump ship so soon

Last edited:

;) affirmative...cant talk about it but good things are coming.
There he is! :D

Can you say what your friends in SSC think? And is this HT getting Medicom's license, or something different?

Just pushing past the sixsixsix...

I really don't know about what, or if anything will be at SDCC. I knew it was happening, HT has been pushing hard to get the license that medicom has or had, I am not sure how it is all divided now...and from what I was told the Disney deal helped it along. As far as SSC is concerned, I am not totally sure how it is all working out with the license. The HT info I got came from Disney peeps.

Back