Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

tumblr_n9a8udUYQU1snogyzo9_1280.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

Where is your proof that Lucas Film still has "100% control" of what gets released?

I have been to Lucasfilms, I have talked with the license people. They have FINAL say on EVERYTHING. IF they so no it's no end of story.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

A 1/12 x-wing would still be huge, I have a studio scale 1/24th scale x-wing and it is 27-28" from nose to engines and 24" wide on the wingspan. A 1/12 would be twice that. I don't see it happening. Most people don't realize the proportion of these small ships to there film accurate pilots. Everyone is used to the proportions of the hasbro ones.

Yeah even Luke's land speeder would be massive! Anh ship bigger than that would be way too big in 1/6. I would love an at-st lol.

Yeah even Luke's land speeder would be massive! Anh ship bigger than that would be way too big in 1/6. I would love an at-st lol.

Landspeeder would be fine, lil less than two feet. Snowspeeder could be ok it would only be about 3 feet. Past that your getting to big.

The stormies look great. A little bulky in the shoulder area, though. Maybe they just need some futzing. Looks like the helmets are modelled after the stunt helmets maybe? Need to see better pics of Vader to make any judgement. From this picture though, it would seem that the dome is much too short in back. Shouldn't it be almost touching his shoulders?

Edit: Wow, I just saw Hot Toy's facebook and realized that these are not 1/6 figures, but are actually full scale publicity props. Disregard everything I've said hahaha.

The stormies look great. A little bulky in the shoulder area, though. Maybe they just need some futzing. Looks like the helmets are modelled after the stunt helmets maybe? Need to see better pics of Vader to make any judgement. From this picture though, it would seem that the dome is much too short in back. Shouldn't it be almost touching his shoulders?

Edit: Wow, I just saw Hot Toy's facebook and realized that these are not 1/6 figures, but are actually full scale publicity props. Disregard everything I've said hahaha.
I was about to say those are not 1/6 figures there are full size

They arent going to have anything new to show. There is just no way they got anything approved enough to show that fast.

the-pen-is-blue-o.gif

:lol

X-Wing is 11 feet tall,43 feet long with a 44 foot wingspan apparently.How big would that be in 1/6?

I'm no mathematics professor, but... I mean... surely...

But he is interested in making money, and hot toys biggest market is Asia.
Sounds like you need to enlighten him - clearly he's not working with all the facts. :lol

It's documented in past interviews, that he's passionate about the old stuff. Why on EARTH would he bypass OT Vader, for the ROTS one? If they have plans to do both - fine. How likely is that though? :huh

PT characters like Anakin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Maul, Palpatine, Padme, Mace Windu are almost a given at some point. Maybe Jango at some stage - who knows.

If they're only doing one Vader though, there's no way in HELL it's going to be the ROTS one. :wave :lol

These were posted on One Sixth Republic. HT booth at ComicCon. Can't tell they are 1/6.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Jesus that's amazing. they are not 1/6th though.
:rock

Those Stormies look almost 1:1!

That that SS! Pow! Whapp! Biff!

:lol

Last edited:

That is crazy! I love it!

Sounds like you need to enlighten him - clearly he's not working with all the facts. :lol

It's documented in past interviews, that he's passionate about the old stuff. Why on EARTH would he bypass OT Vader, for the ROTS one? If they have plans to do both - fine. How likely is that though? :huh

PT characters like Anakin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Maul, Palpatine, Padme, Mace Windu are almost a given at some point. Maybe Jango at some stage - who knows.

If they're only doing one Vader though, there's no way in HELL it's going to be the ROTS one. :wave :lol

Yeah, I'd say it will be one PT one OT up first. Most likely ROTS Anakin (as previously reported) and either Solo, Leia or Luke from ANH.

Back