Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

I don't know why we need another vader?i would say let`s work on other characters like some cantina aliens some jabba skiff guards which we have none. I would like to see that kind of stuff done like lando in his general outfit , skiff outfit, and the mighty Chewbacca

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

I don't know why we need another vader?i would say let`s work on other characters like some cantina aliens some jabba skiff guards which we have none. I would like to see that kind of stuff done like lando in his general outfit , skiff outfit, and the mighty Chewbacca

I don't need another Vader, actually. I only mentioned Vader because I saw his name mentioned several times when this HT-SW deal news first broke out.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

That sounds quite plausible actually. Working together will produce far better outcomes than just trying to compete.

No that they likely were ever really considering competing in the first place.. :lol

The way I see it, the only figures they would need to co-ordinate would be upcoming episode VII figures.

HT early releases are likely to be
Stormtrooper
Vader
Emperor
Boba Fett
Jedi Luke
ESB Han
ESB Leia
Yoda
Chewie

Figures that Sideshow has mostly already done, are unlikely to attempt (Chewie) or will likely suck at (ESB Leia).

Even if they do any prequel figures, again Sideshow will have done them already: Maul, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Obi-Wan and any clone.

Screw a X-Wing, I just want a 1/6 Rancor (SSC or Hot Toys) and I'll die a happy man.

This is what I can see HT's doing

Ep III Anakin
Darth Maul
Qui Gon Jinn
Mace Windu
Yoda
Episode II Obi Wan
Episode II Anakin
Episode III Palpatine/Darth Sidious

ESB Bespin Han
ESB Leia
ESB Chewbacca

ROTJ Luke
ROTJ Luke/Leia/Han Endor
ROTJ Emperor

Isnt Star Wars day usually a saturday at SDCC?
I think Hot toys will reveal an item or items tomorrow or sunday for their star wars license.
Why promote it on facebook with nothing out the gate?
Surely a Han and Leia too....
Here is hoping anyways..

I love the fact that Howard is so up his own arse that he doesn't have the balls to mention Sideshow, "other companies" yikes.. doesn't sound like a cosy bed.

All I know, is that the next HT SW reveal will be like the second coming. :lol

..& ****ing HELL yeah we need another Vader. :)

I want a 1:6 HT AT-AT next to my previous requests. A 1:4 AT-AT will do too. No 1:6 or 1:4 Death Star though.

They said if we think we can do better. Well that's 100 percent of anything ss has done. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said if we think we can do better. Well that's 100 percent of anything ss has done. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To slideshows credit, phase two Rex and ARC echo and fives look absolutely amazing

I hope we get a pre order before end of the year.....

Disagree especially with all the QC problems. I know myself and many others have passed because of it. HT Vader would make even the recent SS Vader look like a child's toy rather than a high end collectible. (that's just a hard cold fact) But i bet $ Vader is not their first release.

I doubt Vader is on their radar at this point. While Anakin/Vader is my favorite character from the franchise, I'd prefer the original cast of rebels come first (Han, Ben, Chewie - princess and droids can come later)....

Disagree especially with all the QC problems. I know myself and many others have passed because of it. HT Vader would make even the recent SS Vader look like a child's toy rather than a high end collectible. (that's just a hard cold fact) But i bet $ Vader is not their first release.

Agree. I've avoided Boith SS's Vaders and their Boba because they had too many faults. I'd jump on a HT Vader and Boba.

Back