Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

I really hope for a Han Solo and a Stormtrooper.... I want to make an epic Han and Luke in Stormtrooper gear set.

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

If you tear down some ceilings you could live there with lots of people ;)

I would if I didn't need the money to buy the 1/6 HT Death Star. :wink1:

Best,

Robert

EVERYTHING???????????????? Hello Kitty collection?????????????????????:slap

Sell my Hello Kitty collection?!? NEVER!

star_wars_hello_kitty_model_kit_11.jpg

Plastic Enemies posted an Howard Chan Interview on his facebook. There's a mention to X-Wing. Translation would be helpful

Interview:

https://www.starwars-hongkong.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2188

courtesy of google:

Star Wars drip obtain copyright

As we all know, Howard is itself a super Star Wars fan, can be successfully achieved the production of Star Wars dolls copyright through its own brand, and I feel really very excited!

"In fact, it is to be INCREDIBLE to copyright generous lines of a long process, because different brands have launched their own dolls, but with generous obvious achievements Hot Toys finally have the opportunity to copyright INCREDIBLE, hope it is good opportunity to make a positive GOD generous Star Wars products! "

When asked what role Howard will launch his big mouth shut, of course, only expressed the hope that within this year announced as soon as possible to give you a surprise! And asked what would deal with the classic six-steps to launch EPVII role priorities, Howard has expressed the hope that a comprehensive plan can be a more comfortable way to launch:

"Because of their generous Hot Toys have different products, but also other types of companies producing different me generous Star Wars products all child dolls, so wanted to try to strike a balance, to avoid doing a GOD conflict there too generous, or find a GOD GOD product can be done extraordinarily generous to do, I Die will it do to live in one direction, while the Department of Damned do not want to be Link out! "

Howard also said, Hot Toys have different masters, priority will be given a selection of some of the anecdotal do not think the subject of the production well, as will as had earlier expressed as X-Wing's launch vehicle, Howard then please clarity Head pending!

Expectations for the future of the Star Wars movies

For EPVII appear to have the original cast is really very touched, never thought we would see in their lifetime they do return to their roles, the excitement of looking forward to pass higher than the previous year hundreds of times, hoping to successfully continue the Star Wars movie legend, new characters also undertake to get the story, but very confident Howard Disney, Disney definitely believe there are ways to do it, as the director JJ Abrams has confidence, Howard hundred percent confident!

"Air back to the past generous film director, Drainage generous package for the action, get all child catch frequencies, Ngam contempt generous with tastes of today's audiences rhythm, I think there are definitely looking forward to the Department generous!"

Back to the Future

Hot Toys latest published in Back to the Future Back to the Future Episode modeled protagonist Marty and the time the car, Howard said the decision would depend on market response will introduce other versions, because the production of the first episode of Marty and the time vehicle has Nongzhi "incredibly hard", to be given a certain God was going to make the next step, the car is just the time to do, it's all about time car production or pricing issues yet to be planned, and the protagonist Marty Because only one sample to do, but it Language being held in San Diego animation festival, so friends in Hong Kong only temporarily missed personally appreciate dolls, as will the introduction of Dr.? "Effort tight!"

Thanks!:hi5:

That's a lot of GODs :lol

so all talk and nothing as usual

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

So does this mean Sideshow Collectibles no longer have the license for 1/6 Star Wars figures?

I think this is a great announcement and I look forward to some really amazing releases! That said I'm not ready to just up and ditch Sideshow, they have really given us a lot of quality product over the years that has really only gotten better with time. They can't quite nail the human likenesses on the HT level it's true but their aliens and troopers have been top notch! The Snowtrooper and Tusken Warrior are two great examples of this. It'll be great if the companies at least sort of work side by side, maybe HT covers human likeness and Sideshow covers the rest? I dunno, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in to say that as great as HT is I certainly appreciate all that Sideshow has do e for us SW fans!

What a toy that needs a six foot by six foot area is too big?

My take on it... SS Star Wars 1:6 scale License agreement was coming to a end and Hot Toys out bid them, which would explain the push for SS to get the last remaining characters they have out the door quickly.... Or SS has released the rights to the 1:6 scale license and made an agreement with Hot Toys where they do all the work and SS just sells them like it does Hot Toys and it's other IP's...

I think with all the QC issues SS has had the last few years I wouldn't be surprised to see them scale back some to get their QC under control.

All guesses though :)

My take on it... SS Star Wars 1:6 scale License agreement was coming to a end and Hot Toys out bid them, which would explain the push for SS to get the last remaining characters they have out the door quickly.... Or SS has released the rights to the 1:6 scale license and made an agreement with Hot Toys where they do all the work and SS just sells them like it does Hot Toys and it's other IP's...

I think with all the QC issues SS has had the last few years I wouldn't be surprised to see them scale back some to get their QC under control.

All guesses though :)

Well if you had read ANYTHING you would know that SS has not lost its license.

First post updated with an interview with Howard.

1/6 X-Wing incoming? Also sounds like he's not going to battle with Sideshow when it comes to producing the same figures.

10400851_10152317176593108_1201218506385131329_n.jpg

^Wrong picture.

10495006_10152317176593108_1201218506385131329_o.jpg

We're getting an X-Wing! Seriously!?

Back