Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + New Interviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

They got the damn dome wrong.

Thanks hot toys.
Thanks+Obama_f76466_4558024.gif
Don't you love it when women try to do things?

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Figures from Episode I-VII + Interview (X-Wing

If this is how they're rolling out the line,I don't think Sideshow has anything to worry about.

I can't believe they don't have a Han ready to show. They've been talking about it for three freaking years.

I can't believe they don't have a Han ready to show. They've been talking about it for three freaking years.

Agree! What the hell have they been doing all that time? :tap

Re: Hot Toys - STAR WARS 1/6th & 1/4th Scale Figures from Episode I - VII Announcemen

Wouldn't surprise me if we see ESB Vader first to go with Luke .
I'll still get any ss figs that I like along with 2 or 3 select HT figures.
Hoping someone does Jedi/Endor Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great!

But I'm guessing ROTS Vader. :dunno

They're not going to use rubber for Vader - makes no sense. :lol
Makes just as much sense as putting a cloth suited batman into a rubber suit. which they already did. Also, a rubber suit would allow them to get the stitching spacing on the pleats perfect, and allow them a greater degree of control on the QC at production. as well as no risk of leather rot. not to mention, making the shoulder armor part of the suit and painting it means it will always be in the proper place, and not get screwy looking while posing. AND it allows them to mold it with the proper muscles part of the suit, so they can use a standard hot toys truetype body under it, with extensions on the legs to make him taller, saving CONSIDERABLE production and development budget.

it makes ALOt of sense actualy. it's just not a good idea.

Hope HT can show something in Anicon this year

Makes just as much sense as putting a cloth suited batman into a rubber suit. which they already did. Also, a rubber suit would allow them to get the stitching spacing on the pleats perfect, and allow them a greater degree of control on the QC at production. as well as no risk of leather rot. not to mention, making the shoulder armor part of the suit and painting it means it will always be in the proper place, and not get screwy looking while posing. AND it allows them to mold it with the proper muscles part of the suit, so they can use a standard hot toys truetype body under it, with extensions on the legs to make him taller, saving CONSIDERABLE production and development budget.

it makes ALOt of sense actualy. it's just not a good idea.

That all sounds completely dumb man. Move along. :lol

Why? Why would they release that?

Well basing on the interview, Howard did say that we will be surprised didnt he? :lol

Back