Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

I loved the old animated movie. So I guess I just might get this one. I really only need one Optimus Prime in my display. Might as well make it an awesome one. Unless I could afford the Prime 1 Optimus lol

Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

I am all over this. Hopefully it ends up being a bit cheaper than we expect. I used to be against Transformer figures that don't actually transform but in all honesty I never posed any of my Masterpiece figures in alt mode except for Grimlock. Of my 8 Masterpiece figures I only have a Prime left and I am so uninterested in the vehicle mode that I sold the trailer. So a kick a** robot mode is all I need. Give me a Megatron to match and I am good. I love that he is bigger than the toys but small enough to fit in my detolf and fit in with the rest of my figures. The masterpiece figures are too small to look good next to my Hot Toys characters. And it looks great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's may have been posted.... It should be more than USD 300....

hottoys.jpg

I don't care about price, i need this optimus :lol

Such a fantastic piece! Can't wait to PO him :yess:

pe7a7uru.jpg

So is this more accurate than the MP10?

MP10 is pretty darn accurate although some people think his arms are a bit too long. I can't say this looks more accurate.. Just bigger and more realistic looking. This looks like a cgi version of prime vs. MP10 looking like a cartoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP10 is pretty darn accurate although some people think his arms are a bit too long. I can't say this looks more accurate.. Just bigger and more realistic looking. This looks like a cgi version of prime vs. MP10 looking like a cartoon.

The Dark Knight Returns Prime? :lol

This guy really should be at least 50% diecast. Since getting Iron Patriot I really feel that metal characters should have that heft and cold metal feel to them.

Header says "Specs".
Where are they?
Intrigued if this guy has movable fingers...

Now theres a Megatron version coming :lol

If you get Starscreams and Megatrons accessories in the same package, great.

If they are gonna pull the piss and try sell the same fig with a couple of different attachments then that's not cool imo.

I'm thinking of getting both versions.

Am I a tool?

I wonder if this will turn into their next Ironman license.

Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

It's may have been posted.... It should be more than USD 300....

hottoys.jpg

R those prices for the ex or regular??

Last edited:

:panic::panic::panic:

Back