Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

we sure this is legit and not more photoshop fakery taking advantage of stuff with a custom? those pictures don't look right.....

Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

It does feel like a 3A kind of thing. Of course, there, they would have taken artistic liberties with Prime to the point that he was barely recognizable. And they would give him more weathering to where he looked rusted out or something.

This is incredible news and an instant PO! Wow...the G1 Prime looks so good! Agreed that I'd have preferred it without the Starscream accessories but love the rocky base with the autobot logo :rock

Hot Toys has no regard for my wallet today! OMG at this... OMG

Will still be sticking to my takara tomy for consistency purposes. Since I know HT will prolly just release maybe Optimus and megatron and call it a day.

guys, I'm assuming 30cm means 1/6 scale right? Any news on a pre order date? :dunno

It is definitely not going to be 1/6 scale. For an 18-wheeler, that would be MASSIVE! It should be around 12" tall, though.

It is definitely not going to be 1/6 scale. For an 18-wheeler, that would be MASSIVE! It should be around 12" tall, though.

that's alright...I've already got the half scale G1 Optimus Prime so this one can be his little brother :yess: :lol

This could be the start of another Iron Man type revolution for HT.

Wow - what a figure!!!

I get the scale & other criticisms - & as others have said, the MP Prime is still the way to go.

This guy - while pretty, will be three times as delicate, three times the price - & doesn't transform.

I don't have it yet, but it's the MP Prime for me, when I can nab one at the right time.

I couldn't be less intrested in Optimus Prime but if they do Megatron next it'll make up for the absence of a Masterpiece version that doesn't suck.

This is such an incredible day. This figure takes me back to my childhood! I LOVED TF as a kid. Still do. I shudder to think what this will cost.

I couldn't be less intrested in Optimus Prime but if they do Megatron next it'll make up for the absence of a Masterpiece version that doesn't suck.

Megatron with Arcee boobies! If they're gonna mix it up, why not with Arcee?

What a day for reveals my bank account is gonna die soon

that's alright...I've already got the half scale G1 Optimus Prime so this one can be his little brother :yess: :lol
Google says a standard 18 wheeler is about 60 feet long, so your custom is around 30 feet tall??? Impressive :D

I've been thinking this will be about the same height as MP-01 & that does transform so I'd be interested to see how the 2 actually compare side by side.

Might be that if you detailed MP-01 properly you could have this exact figure anyway.

Neil

Google says a standard 18 wheeler is about 60 feet long, so your custom is around 30 feet tall??? Impressive :D

:lol its actually 1:12 scale but its the size of a Sideshow half scale statue so it's big enough ;) and my G1 Megatron is even bigger at just under 50inches tall!!! :horror

Back