Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

If you had to choose 3 Autobots and 3 Decepticons who would you select? I think the Decepticons are easy.. Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave. Autobots I would pick Prime, Bumblebee and... Grimlock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

If you had to choose 3 Autobots and 3 Decepticons who would you select? I think the Decepticons are easy.. Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave. Autobots I would pick Prime, Bumblebee and... Grimlock

Megatron, Devastator, Galvatron

To go with:

Optimus, Omega Supreme, Rodimus

Ah.. Devastator. I didn't think about combiners but it doesn't really matter since it won't transform. He and Omega Supreme would be huge if the kept to scale with Prime. I'd definitely have to get Devastator!

Ah.. Devastator. I didn't think about combiners but it doesn't really matter since it won't transform. He and Omega Supreme would be huge if the kept to scale with Prime. I'd definitely have to get Devastator!

I was like... Might as well they go all out and make Trypticon and Metroplex :lol

But that would be to much hahaha

Well let me get a Unicron then! Lol

I want a freaking Trypticon.

I'm still waiting for a decent Galvatron. Why he keeps being overlooked is beyond me. I would also love for these figures to be cheaper and not come with so many accessories that don't really make any sense.

I'm still waiting for a decent Galvatron. Why he keeps being overlooked is beyond me. I would also love for these figures to be cheaper and not come with so many accessories that don't really make any sense.

Lol because there in the business of making money, prime is guaranteed to sell, galvatron would sell but probably not as much, megatron will probably sell better than galvatron too. There always gonna make the sure things first then maybe some of the other guys in the same line if its popular.

Yeah its a popularity thing and also cost-effectiveness. They make more money off of Prime and Megs as opposed to lesser known or loved characters. Also because of the movies they tend to stick to Prime, Megs and Bee

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Devastator, Scorponok...

Man! Is there a US BD version of the animated movie in the works? Anybody knows?

Grimlock or GTFO

Grimlock or GTFO

:rock

original.jpg

i finally gave in and ordered this guy. Somehow Iron Man MK III, MK III Construction and AC Batman went into my shopping card aswell. Guess HT got me one more time. :lol
Besides I have also ordered the 80s cartoon. I loved it as a kid but never saw it again and realized I dont remember anything from it anymore. This will be perfect for romantic evenings with(out) the wife!:rock

I cancelled this guy after i found my old mp01. I'll still be ordering Megatron though, since I'm pretty sure his masterpiece is illegal in the states and doesn't do the cartoon Megatron justice anyways.

I cancelled this guy after i found my old mp01. I'll still be ordering Megatron though, since I'm pretty sure his masterpiece is illegal in the states and doesn't do the cartoon Megatron justice anyways.

They're doing Megatron?

Back