Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is hands down at least for me, one of the best ****ing announcements EVER

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

HT can keep all the starscream and megatron crap. I would be fine with just Prime. He looks fantastic.

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec + Pi

HT can keep all the starscream and megatron crap. I would be fine with just Prime. He looks fantastic.
Yeah and the price works out to about $310 at least for me in North. Not bad. I would've expected more. Does anyone know what the height of this is?

Re: Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Ver.) Spec ...

Now theres a Megatron version coming :lol

View attachment 122538

Just saw that... already double dipping :lol

Sure he does! :lol

Rotf-jetpoweroptimusprime-film-1.png

Yeesh... what a trainwreck, scratch that, I think I could actually make more sense out of a trainwreck :lol

Why are his eyes so squinty though? Reminds me of the G2 intro CG more than the show itself.

Is it safe to assume SSC will offer both versions?

I thought the EX was going to be starscream's head....
Really? Did you hear that somewhere? So the Megs and Stars' versions are two completely different options? Wtf that's a scam Lol

Really? Did you hear that somewhere? So the Megs and Stars' versions are two completely different options? Wtf that's a scam Lol

Here:

4avu5u6u.jpg

I dint know about the Meg's version though... Hopefully a Megatron head?? OMG !!!

I'm getting both no matter what.

I'm kinda surprised at myself for NOT liking this. I own almost every main version of Optimus from about every series and this does not appeal to me what so ever.

Here:

4avu5u6u.jpg

I dint know about the Meg's version though... Hopefully a Megatron head?? OMG !!!

I'm getting both no matter what.
Dude that's hectic if younger both. I'd have to choose between the two and I'd go Megs. Also a Megs head would be priceless!

What are you going to do with the Megs head when the actual Megatron figure comes out? Unless you don't plan on buying a Megatron.

What are you going to do with the Megs head when the actual Megatron figure comes out? Unless you don't plan on buying a Megatron.

Different face expressions...different HS.... one being "dead"pan expression

You can't ever have enough Megatron.

It's up for pre-order at some places. $319.95. Ouch!

That hurts but it was expected. Do they mention possible release dates?

Back